NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2012/01/03/2828673/newcastles-davide-santon-suggests-manchester-citys-mario

Santon also took time out to praise the form of Newcastle’s in-form forward Demba Ba, and is hoping he snubs interest from other clubs to stay with the Magpies.

"He's doing very well and I know there are many clubs interested in him," he continued. "We hope he stays with us for a long time."

:pilko:

I cannot understand these Ba rumours.  Unless he has something written into his contract that he can leave on a free (as he did with West Ham), then why would other clubs be willing to pay a fee because you have the same problems that Stoke had when he failed the medical with them.

Another thing I don't get, is the rush in the media to try and move players 6 months after joining a new club.  Surely, you need to judge a player over at least a season because quite often, a new player on the scene will have a great first 6 months but after than other clubs have worked out how to play against them and they are less effective for the rest of the season.

its the nature of the media really, there does seem to be some grudge amongst them for "smaller" sides having gotten a good player on the cheap one of the big boys missed and the concurrent thing where they dismiss foreign signings for non-elite sides on the assumption that if they were any good then the elite sides would have signed him first anyway

Guest bimpy474

Google Search only gives 3 results.  ???

Hoax?

You tube vid is real, as real as its a about a player kicking a ball about it like.

Google Search only gives 3 results.  ???

Hoax?

You tube vid is real, as real as its a about a player kicking a ball about it like.

In a field.  :lol: Looks sunday league esque. 700k apparently. The price has put this in to the realms of BS.

Guest bimpy474

The only thing about him on the internet ever is a Wikipedia page that was deleted, and a Youtube video added today.

Clear hoax.

Have you checked if a player with that name plays for IK Start ?