NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest bimpy474

He's not.

As in respectable? I did unfollow a while back i must admit.

I am clawing onto us signing anything.  :lol:

Thats better.

Ashley Williams?

I would'nt mind that at all actually, bit of a underrated CB imo and has some technical skills to go with his obvious strength that all CB's require.......

Much better than some of the other names linked like Tomkins for example.

Guest pont-toon

3 days in and I think we're close to cabin fever.

cabin fever, who does he play for ? is he a striker ?

Fever Cabin is a 17 year old left winger/striker that plays for Montpellier. No chance he will sign for nufc when all the top clubs in Europe are after him. #prodigy

Fever Cabin is a 17 year old left winger/striker that plays for Montpellier. No chance he will sign for nufc when all the top clubs in Europe are after him. #prodigy

get hatem on the phone to him. i can see it now a few years down the line with thomas heskami coming through, cabin more central really accoring to colocho and diego swarfega (not 'the' but his son who graham carr found deep in the forests of laos where he'd been raised by marmosets after falling out of a plane as a baby when fc domes tos were on their way to a friendly in china)

get hatem on the phone to him.

"Hey, come to Newcastle and you can sit on the bench with me and Davide Santon. It'll be brilliant! You can join us as we spend 80 minutes a week crying as we watch Obertan fuck up our attack and Ryan Taylor fuck up in defence. You'll definitely not be playing as Leon Best's got your shirt, he couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo so you'll have someone to cry watching too."

Who could resist such an offer?