NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Stone Cold Steve Austin

Olic will be at about the trilobite stage of a footballer's life in Mike Ashley's view.

He signed Shefki Kuqi.

Never underestimate Ashley's vision.

That Sunday Sun article implies that the striker would be domestic, and would be from a cash strapped club, that is looking to get rid. also seems to imply that it's someone quite reputable.

Rodallega?

Besides Sow, the best cheap ST we can get atm would be Lucas Barrios.

-He gets less playing time at Borussia after Lewandowski took over..we're talking Borussia's best scorer of last season. He wants playing time and has threatened to leave in search of that. The head guys at Dortmund admitted that they will let him go if the right offer comes, which would be in the range of (8-12m).

Lucas can play as ST, while Ba plays SS. He's got height, strength, pace, good link up play, and solid finishing. I think a partnership of Ba and Barrios would be more than enough to take us to the next level.  :D

..or we can get Ivica Olic, if we think like Mike Ashley.. :dave:

Barrios would be unreal. definitely capable of taking us to the next level.

That Sunday Sun article implies that the striker would be domestic, and would be from a cash strapped club, that is looking to get rid. also seems to imply that it's someone quite reputable.

Rodallega?

Hoilett?

Wish we'd hurry up and sign some cunts.

I don't think my expectations for a transfer window have ever been lower. I've finally learned to never, ever be excited about anything in January.

I don't even do that thing where I pick my phone off my dresser and browse this forum as soon as my eyes open. That's how disinterested I am.