Plymouth Argyle 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 19/04/10 - post match reaction from p11

Dave

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/98555390.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F51246C2077B3C51364EB4C3A8FC012B816F4354B50E4E0B20

Her head simply must be made into a smiley now!

What does it represent though:

Being Unsure

Neither male or female

Promotion

Being Unsure

Neither male or female

Promotion

We'll see about that later.

1. Make new smiley

2. ??

3. Profit

Brilliant in there tonight, i'd say the best away day i've had following the toon yet, really didn't expect there to be a party atmosphere like that.

Was funny to watch the stewards putting some big hits in on guys to keep them from getting onto the pitch only for others the get on through the gaps they left! What I don't get was what they were going to do once they'd stopped them?! At one point there was quite a small steward hanging onto the leg of a big bloke until he looked down and gave him a 'what the f*&$ are trying to do?!' look and the steward let go.

Also from the first wave of those to try and get on only an old boy in an nufc 4 life top got past the stewards and he got to about the 6 yard line before turning to see there was no one else getting on and checking his run to wait for a few others to join him! Prior to this everyone was singing 'we're getting on there' (to the tune of the fat cockney bastard song) and the stewards looking very worried!

I hung back a bit and then when i went on walked straight into Joey Barton whom i proceeded to bear hug. Poor bloke was loving the attention although really didn't want to be put on the shoulders of a group of lads who got hold of him.

The lads to my right were class, all topless and at one point were holding up greggs wrappers, singing 'geordie pasties' magic!

Could go on, the memories will last a lifetime, you don't get nights like that in the premiership!

Mention to Argyle as well for the banner and then playing toon songs afterwards, that was class like.

Sorry if this makes no sense, i have had a few and am on a mobile!

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/98555390.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F51246C2077B3C51364EB4C3A8FC012B816F4354B50E4E0B20

On the left in the Toon top man. Its a lass.

I'm not 100% like, should have a poll. Got really manly features

No idea about his/her gender, but i'll tell you what. He/she is fucking loving it.

Guest Phil K

We now have the best away record in the league. Who would've thought?

Best home. Best away.

Best tomorrow. Best today.

Best for real. Best in jest.

Best in the league. Best witout Best.

LOL Best post of the night by a light year.

lol this video at 1.08. Watch just in front of the goal mouth, you can see the old boy get on, check his run, and then carry on!

Bloke just after 2.40 who trips and tries to turn the fall into a Klingsman dive.

Being Unsure

Neither male or female

Promotion

We'll see about that later.

1. Make new smiley

2. ??

3. Profit

:lol: :lol: