Nicky Butt

binnsy

He had two good half-seasons as I remember it.

His legs had gone by the relegation season and I used to feel a bit sorry for the poor bastard, starting every single game and having rings ran round him by anyone with breath in their body.

His short lived central midfield partnership with Geremi :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

Genuinely forgot he played so much. Can't believe he had 3 full PL seasons for us after his year away in exile. :lol:

He was contracted to nufc for 6 years.  Jeez.

Genuinely forgot he played so much. Can't believe he had 3 full PL seasons for us after his year away in exile. :lol:

One of those players where the first thing I tried to do was get rid of them in FM like Steven Carr, Ameobi etc.

One of those players where the first thing I tried to do was get rid of them in FM like Steven Carr, Ameobi etc.

Babayaro, Tony Caig.

*That* clearance though...

Not even a clearance though, was it? If we're thinking about the same thing, the overhead bicycle kick when the ball was likely going out for a throw-in around the half-way line :lol:

*That* clearance though...

Not even a clearance though, was it? If we're thinking about the same thing, the overhead bicycle kick when the ball was likely going out for a throw-in around the half-way line :lol:

Nah, ball was in the middle of the pitch and Butt cleared it by overhead kick out for a throw in near the half way line.