Wendy Taylor

Thespence

NEWCASTLE United are pleased to announce the appointment of Wendy Taylor as its new Head of Media.

Wendy joins United from Newcastle International Airport where she managed the press office for six years.

In looking forward to her new role, Wendy said:

"I am excited and immensely proud to be taking on this role at such a prestigious football club as Newcastle United. It's an enormous challenge but one that I am very eager to take on. I am looking forward to working closely with all areas of the media; developing and strengthening our relationships off the pitch."

Derek Llambias, United's Managing Director added:

"We are delighted to have Wendy on board. She brings a wealth of media experience with her and I am sure she will prove an excellent acquisition for the Club. With our return to the Premier League, Wendy joins us at a very exciting time and I wish her every success in what is a key role within the Football Club."

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20100517/nufc-announcement_2240137_2054354

So this is the mouthpiece of the club now. After keying her name into Google I wonder if the Sponsored link is anything to do with her?

I love how, being NUFC, the appointment already has comedic value through google.

I googled her, clicked a link and have spent the last two hours doing system recovery as I got one of those bastard protection software things that keeps popping up blocking everything you want to do until you buy it. I'm sure they must be illegal.