Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They really are a mess. He insists on playing one of their best players, Malouda, out of position and shockingly realises that isn't working... then drops the player. Barthez wept man.

I get angry watching France play. They're just so shit as a team.

Because the manager is fucking clueless.

Malouda has had his best ever season, one of the worlds form players currently, played in most of their qualifiers/friendlies, best get him dropped. The Moon must be Jupiter or something.

Cannot believe Nacho's in there like.

They've dropped their hyped up kid Lodeiro for him.

:facepalm:

was interested in seeing Lodeiro too. mind you havent exactly watched much of Nacho tbf...

Was shit when he came on against Hull.

Cannot believe Nacho's in there like.

They've dropped their hyped up kid Lodeiro for him.

Ive got no idea what Nacho's like, seen as we never saw the cunt play for us.

Dennis Wise and Ashley will probably be thinking he could have been a great here now.

I'm not sure why people are so down about England's chances.

Is it because they don't play attractive football?

They're basically set up like a good Italian side, and have one of the great managers of his time leading them. They'll be hard beaten, quite frankly.

It's more the lack of ability to play possession football, we don't have to play attacking football, but we will struggle to keep the ball against the likes of Argentina, Brazil, Spain or Holland.

The plan against those teams will be to defend like fuck and play on the counter attack though, surely?

If you get behind against a team like Spain then things could get ugly, I'd agree, but I think you'll be very hard to beat for anyone.

Something like this apparently:

Howard

Cherundolo, DeMerit, Onyewu, Bocanegra

Donovan, Clark, Bradley, Dempsey

Findley, Altidore

Americans feel free to correct me.

DeMerit trying to stop Rooney.  :facepalm:

They're basically set up like a good Italian side, and have one of the great managers of his time leading them. They'll be hard beaten, quite frankly.

It's more the lack of ability to play possession football, we don't have to play attacking football, but we will struggle to keep the ball against the likes of Argentina, Brazil, Spain or Holland.

The plan against those teams will be to defend like fuck and play on the counter attack though, surely?

If you get behind against a team like Spain then things could get ugly, I'd agree, but I think you'll be very hard to beat for anyone.

You would think so, although we have looked shaky at the back recently. I don't even think we're the greatest at counter attacking either, we're not blessed with bags of pace barring Lennon and Rooney. We do have midfielders who have the knack of being popping up when you need them though.

You would think so, although we have looked shaky at the back recently. I don't even think we're the greatest at counter attacking either, we're not blessed with bags of pace barring Lennon and Rooney. We do have midfielders who have the knack of being popping up when you need them though.

Aye, you're pretty much a typical Italian team really.