Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://cms.442.haymarketnetwork.com/contentimages/blog/FourFourTwoView/8Rivaldo.jpg

Lolz.

Poor quality but I feel that one really captures the combination of him falling and clutching his face simultaneously.

What i find frightening is that the guy feigned injury so quickly.

He didnt appear to know KaKa was there so it looks like a genuine accidental collision. Yet within a nano second, he has simulated injury to get KaKa booked.

He must just have a cheat gene that kicks in on impact with another human being. Its so sad that it appears to be second nature to do this  :undecided:

He didnt appear to know KaKa was there so it looks like a genuine accidental collision. Yet within a nano second, he has simulated injury to get KaKa booked.

He must just have a cheat gene that kicks in on impact with another human being. Its so sad that it appears to be second nature to do this  :undecided:

I don't condone it for a second but from the Ivorians' point of view I'd have seen the logic behind it if there was more than 5 minutes to go. "Get him off with plenty of time to play, stretch them and we could get back into this". But in the end they just disrupted a decent bit of pressure they were exerting on Brazil. It was utterly pointless in every way.

happens far too much these days.

Brazil should have hammered those Ivory c***s into bloody pummels after that horrendous cheating display they showed at the end. f***ing hell. That's up there amongst the worst s*** cheating I've seen in my life. It boils my piss to see blatant cheating like that at the WC.

Kaka did nothing wrong in that situation, whatsoever.

Did you not watch the first 80 mins? Brazil were the worst cheaters I've seen so far. Handball for the goal, rolling around after every challenge etc.

Six and one half a dozen of the other, to be honest. For every Brazil player that rolled around, there was a tackle like the one on Elano, which should have been a straight red itself. The goal was obviously a double-handball, but it wasn't exactly a "cheating" handball in the Maradonna sense, it just happened to hit his arm when he was tussling with the defender.

Guest neesy111

I wonder if Keita will get a Rivaldo like suspension.

I wonder if your listening to Motson.

Rivaldo was never suspended for it.

edit: i was very wrong! got a fine

Brazil should have hammered those Ivory c***s into bloody pummels after that horrendous cheating display they showed at the end. f***ing hell. That's up there amongst the worst s*** cheating I've seen in my life. It boils my piss to see blatant cheating like that at the WC.

Kaka did nothing wrong in that situation, whatsoever.

Did you not watch the first 80 mins?  Brazil were the worst cheaters I've seen so far.  Handball for the goal, rolling around after every challenge etc.

Six and one half a dozen of the other, to be honest. For every Brazil player that rolled around, there was a tackle like the one on Elano, which should have been a straight red itself. The goal was obviously a double-handball, but it wasn't exactly a "cheating" handball in the Maradonna sense, it just happened to hit his arm when he was tussling with the defender.

Pretty much what I was going to reply. :thup:

Thank fuck Adebayor is going home so we don't have to struggle to understand him anymore.

This, although i fear he's going to be replaced by Redknapp.

I actually think he knew Keita was there (was it Keita btw?), and he did block him. It wasn't a second booking or a foul for that matter - it was totally over-reacted to, but he did block him. So...you could argue it was kind of right...

It's in the same boat as Italy's penalty decision tbf...

I seriously can't see why you guys are calling Brazil cheating? Come on? You got to be kidding, Brazil were winning 3-0 playing fair and all of the sudden two horrendous tackles and bunch of pushes. Of course they started diving and shit. Come on, Ivory Coast was ridiculous, worst loser yet in this world cup.

Instead of trying to get back, they started kicking and hitting.

Ridiculous.

On the other hand, from an outside point of view it's quite funny Brazil have been wrongly punished for an opponent cheating, and to be precise, clutching his face and falling down for no reason.

As bad as each in other in different senses. Brazil for being theatrical titamaboobs and Ivory Cost for a couple of notabley nasty challenges.