Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pathetic in the final third from Spain. Stuff all the passing and movement, the fact they've only scored 2 tonight is just ridiculous.

i'm assuming you're english...not scoring more than 2 is bad is it?

Aye, sorry what am I saying. 2-0 against Honduras - might as well give them the World Cup now...

I can't believe how unprofessional Spain were in not scoring more. This group WILL be decided on goal difference and if they stopped this "you score" "no, you score" attitude it would've been 5-0 easily, probably more. It was so frustrating to watch. They could live to regret this.

I can't believe how unprofessional Spain were in not scoring more. This group WILL be decided on goal difference and if they stopped this "you score" "no, you score" attitude it would've been 5-0 easily, probably more. It was so frustrating to watch. They could live to regret this.

if the real torres was there it would have been 4 or 5 but that impostor is useless

Villa is an absolute idiot, as are a good number of these footballers that take penalties. Just put the bloody ball on the spot! All that faffing about for a few extra inches for goodness sake. Got what he deserved there.

Yup.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8752637.stm   :lol: :lol: :lol:

France stars may boycott match against South Africa. 

That would be fantastic :D

Player power is a sickness that will kill the game. :sadnod:

These prima donnas should all just knuckle under and play with pride and determination for their country or fuck off and never play for them again. Power, money, arrogance, self-delusions of grandeur - it's gone too fucking far. And "Team England" doesn't seem to be all that much better off just now either. :nope:

Player power is a sickness that will kill the game. :sadnod:

These prima donnas should all just knuckle under and play with pride and determination for their country or fuck off and never play for them again. Power, money, arrogance, self-delusions of grandeur - it's gone too fucking far. And "Team England" doesn't seem to be all that much better off just now either. :nope:

:sadnod: