Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah they're super aggressive this time around, and don't care about what approach they take as long as it guarantees them a win. And they've been doing that quite well. Shocked the hell outta Brazil for sure.

yet its "terrible"?

Guest Brummiemag

For me Holland have been very disappointing compared to their teams of old and its sad to see such dull, unadventurous football rewarded.

I never thought I would say this but Germany have been the one breath of fresh air in this desperately disappointing tournament  - attacking, creative and when they take the lead instead of sitting back like the other teams, they actually continue playing attacking football and I'm glad that approach has been rewarded.

I just hope that tomorrow we get a decent game of football, something worthy of a World Cup semi final. It would also be good to see a full stadium for a change

For me Holland have been very disappointing compared to their teams of old and its sad to see such dull, unadventurous football rewarded.

I never thought I would say this but Germany have been the one breath of fresh air in this desperately disappointing tournament  - attacking, creative and when they take the lead instead of sitting back like the other teams, they actually continue playing attacking football and I'm glad that approach has been rewarded.

I just hope that tomorrow we get a decent game of football, something worthy of a World Cup semi final. It would also be good to see a full stadium for a change

OK i'm out

I never thought I would say this but Germany have been the one breath of fresh air in this desperately disappointing tournament  - attacking, creative and when they take the lead

With the exception of Germany, who has played exciting, adventurous football?

Guest Brummiemag

I never thought I would say this but Germany have been the one breath of fresh air in this desperately disappointing tournament  - attacking, creative and when they take the lead

As I said, no one apart from Germany has stood out in that respect.

I think Spain have tried to, but generally havn't been able to break down organised defensive teams and score that vital first goal which then usually forces the other team to play. (apart from Greece who unbelievably continued to play negative football even when they were going out of the tournament)

chile did a bit.

There was a fight at the end there but Tyldsley was too busy doing his pre-scripted bollocks at the end that he totally missed it. :lol:

:lol: It's so obvious like.  The very split-second the final whistle went it was like "Dutch delight... the greatest nation never to win a World Cup are now in with an incredible chance to do just that, blah blah blah blah blah".

It seemed like whenever Holland got into to trouble they went 'ohgodohgodohgodohgod' and passed it back to the keeper. Got quite tiring.

Good team but wouldn't tire of punching Van Bommel in the face. Shocking challenge before their first goal.

A bit torn here. I'd usually hate the Germans winning it again, but really I'm not in love with this Dutch side and I find myself kinda not liking the prospect of them succeeding where the Cruyffs/Van Bastens, etc... failed before them.

So if we don't win it I guess I'd have Germany.

:lol: at people not liking the dutch style of play

absolutely f***ing hilarious

I can only assume that the people who thought that was dull and negative don't care much for football that isn't played on an X-Box.

Or the people thinking it isn't haven't seen the Dutch play footy like they used to just two years ago. (relative to how the Dutch usually play, not compared to other nations as they still play better football than most at times.)

There was a fight at the end there but Tyldsley was too busy doing his pre-scripted bollocks at the end that he totally missed it. :lol:

:lol: It's so obvious like.  The very split-second the final whistle went it was like "Dutch delight... the greatest nation never to win a World Cup are now in with an incredible chance to do just that, blah blah blah blah blah".

UK commentary sounds just so awful.

The dutch are shit like with the best player in tournament in Wes & Batmans mate Robben on the wing.

Side note: When I see Schweinsteiger  playing a less attacking role &  see van Bronckhorst play left back I think of that AIDS victim that refused to play right wing for us under SBR. Does the one time Golden Generation member still play football?

I'd like the winner of Spain/Germany to win the final......hopefully Spain.

The Germans are playing like Holland usually do and the Dutch are playing like Germany. Add in their rivalry and it'd be a very interesting final.

The dutch are s*** like with the best player in tournament in Wes & Batmans mate Robben on the wing.

Side note: When I see Schweinsteiger  playing a less attacking role &  see van Bronckhorst play left back I think of that AIDS victim that refused to play right wing for us under SBR. Does the one time Golden Generation member still play football?

Aye he does. 13 appearances and 0 goals in 3 seasons. Couldnt happen to a nicer lad eh?

I've also seen that cunt is earning 83 grand a week, jesus christ.

Cocksucking Robben. I bet on 4-1 for the Netherlands at the boozer :(

Here's hoping the Germans win tomorrow and the Dutch fuck them over in the final. Revenge for '74 and all that. Sick of hearing that Müller will do for the Dutch again. The cocks aren't even considering the possibility that they might lose to Spain tomorrow, or on Sunday.

Here's hoping the Germans win tomorrow and the Dutch f*** them over in the final. Revenge for '74 and all that. Sick of hearing that Müller will do for the Dutch again. The cocks aren't even considering the possibility that they might lose to Spain tomorrow, or on Sunday.

err on the subject of revenge for '74.  :knuppel2:

Here's hoping the Germans win tomorrow and the Dutch f*** them over in the final. Revenge for '74 and all that. Sick of hearing that Müller will do for the Dutch again. The cocks aren't even considering the possibility that they might lose to Spain tomorrow, or on Sunday.

err on the subject of revenge for '74.  :knuppel2:

1940?

Guest firetotheworks

I've just watched the highlights. Another clinical goal from Sneijder I see.  :rolleyes: Lucky bastard. Still, looked like a good game, I'll try and stay up for the final (sic) tonight. I've had a class round so far in Fantasy league too. Sneijder captain, Robben, Forlan and Perreira.