Report: Alan Smith to leave NUFC in January?

Thespence

I take it clubs will come in for him, offer him a deal over 3 years or whatever and we'll be expected to make up the shortfall of the final year of his contract.

I'm not sure if a Premiership club would risk signing him.

Guest VegasToon

This is a dream come true. There has to be one club out there who will want him, just one, please.....

Step up your interest, Mr Allardyce......

:snod:

Been a long time coming this news. Contributes absolutely zero to the club and takes about 50 grand a week out of the club. Not his fault, I know but it still rankles. Can't wait to see the sackless twat limp out of the club for the last time.

Fuck off.

Been a long time coming this news. Contributes absolutely zero to the club and takes about 50 grand a week out of the club. Not his fault, I know but it still rankles. Can't wait to see the sackless twat limp out of the club for the last time.

Fuck off.

:lol:

Well said sir.

I actually think there's something there to suggest smith_1 is alan smith :) Regardless, his wages are not his fault, it was the board's at the time when he was signed. As for what he brought to the club, between all the injuries, not a great deal.. will probably be remembered in a similar way to Babayaro, Carr and Duff... just were not good enough either through lack of application or not giving a shit. Might go on to do well elsewhere