The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Hope we make a £20m bid for him in the winter window, they might just take it and cut their losses and put it towards someone who suits their play better.

;D

We get £5m back, Ashley will go for that.  ;)

Anyway that was the plan all along, go to Liverpool for a year, recover from injury, play shite and force a cut price move back making himself and the club he loves rich in the process.

Well, I'd like to see Carroll back, but it isn't going to happen. And I can't see Ashley (or anybody else) paying £20 for him right now.  What is Carroll making  a week now?

I know he's not been doing well but I think he's worth a bit more than 20 quid.

Physically he was almost unplayable at times for us but Carroll at Liverpool from a physical perspective looks weak as piss and although he's never been the quickest, he looks really really slow for them. I don't think he's happy at all and he's just not suited to Liverpool full stop. Huge waste of money.

It's also to do with expectation. He wouldn't be the first player to suffer the adverse effect of a big fee.

It was waaay too much for him at his level of development. It will be interesting to see where his game is in a year or two.

He needs to be played right up top and people need to get early crosses into him...

I was a bit unsure last year as Suarez got off to such a big start and there was the King Kenny honeymoon period etc..But I'm sure and the signs are beginning to appear that Dalglish is going to fuck up...Maybe only a fully firing Gerrard can save their season.

Finish 7th  :yao:

Pity they paid us £30m up front for him.  If they were paying us over the 5 years of his contract as most clubs do, it might have been possible to get him back but there is no way we can afford him now.

Prepare for the deluge of people that think we're OK with Leon Best.

Pity they paid us £30m up front for him.  If they were paying us over the 5 years of his contract as most clubs do, it might have been possible to get him back but there is no way we can afford him now.

Prepare for the deluge of people that think we're OK with Leon Best.

I'd rather have £35m and Best tbh.

People at fault for today's lose according to various neutral football forums with Liverpool fans:

#1 Ref

#2 Andy Carroll

#3 ROY HODGSON!

On neutral forums, Liverpool fans are easily the worst. 

When things are going well, they are the first ones to take cheap shots at other clubs, tut-tutting and looking down their noses at everybody else.

But when things go bad, all it takes is one poster to have a go at Liverpool they all go apeshit, HOW DARE YOU SIR!, that sort of shit.

Fuck off, you humourless, self-mythologizing cunts.

Purely my negative personality, but do people think he'd seamlessly slot back in if he came back? Particularly without Nolan and Barton?

Not that I have the slightest feeling he'll return, like. :lol:

Not what we need at all anymore. Someone like Suarez though...  :drool:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

People at fault for today's lose according to various neutral football forums with Liverpool fans:

#1 Ref

#2 Andy Carroll

#3 ROY HODGSON!

On neutral forums, Liverpool fans are easily the worst. 

When things are going well, they are the first ones to take cheap shots at other clubs, tut-tutting and looking down their noses at everybody else.

But when things go bad, all it takes is one poster to have a go at Liverpool they all go apeshit, HOW DARE YOU SIR!, that sort of shit.

Fuck off, you humourless, self-mythologizing cunts.

Glad I'm not the only one who's experienced this. If anyone says anything remotely negative about Liverpool:

"Troll."

"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL."

Tbh I'm gonna try and not let these cunts bother me. So long as Barcelona, Real Madrid and the two Manchester clubs are around they aren't going to be winning either of the two big pots any time soon. Great, you spent a small fortune to move up a couple of places in the league. Fuck off.