The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Facebook

Me

E-I-E-I-E-I-O, 8 points clear of Liverpool

Liverpool fan, born in Newcastle

I guess that will be the closest to the feeling of actually winning anything a Newcastle fan can have, and by the amount you've been banging on about Liverpool this season it obviously means a lot to you. A bad season for Liverpool and yet still won a trophy, remind me what was the last thing you won? If you beat us next week at least you'll have another DVD to add to your collection under "do you remember that time we beat a good team but never actually achieved anything"

Me

Guest BooBoo

It's terrible really the way Ashley runs his club. Focussing on picking up top talent from around Europe for knock down fees as opposed to sounding a kings ransom on overrated overpriced dross like Jordan Henderson.

We need American owners too!

Scouse twats.

OH IT GETS BETTER

someone started a thread on rawk about how ridiculous it is to sack someone after 14months and so on (it's called Time to plant your flag or something, still there). I asked if he felt the same way about Hodgson. Post deleted and banned for ever.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=284911.0

Ouch. The scale didn't even go low enough.  :lol:

No-one could have foreseen having to add an extra row to say "When our top player is injured and our top striker is needlessly banned for 10 matches".

No-one could have predicted that level of misfortune.

I think that had Gerrard, Lucas and Suarez had played every one of the 30 games we would have been challenging for the Top 3, maybe even for the lead itself.

Fucking hell  :lol: