The Liverpool Thread

Parky

on the other hand my other everton mate  (ex-friend now obviously) comes from inner liverpool, would walk down edgeware road loudly complaining about 'f***ing arab scum' and then told me on his everton lad's holiday to greece that they all chanted 'aint no black in the union jack' for the entire flight. rest of the passengers (john lennon airport remember) didnt seem too fussed apparently.

I've encountered countless geordies like this, I'm afraid. Some of the most popular fb statuses i've seen from my school are the racist ones.

It is a bit unique to this forum, the Liverpool hatred.  Seems second only to the mackems here. Im not sure if many Newcastle fans are arsed about Liverpool.

I hate Chelsea/Spurs waaay more than Liverpool. Obviously the Southern/Irish/Norwegian liverpool fans are nackers. Ive always found scouse fans to be sound and similar to geordies in many respects. Liverpool is a top night out.

Thatcherite, £note waving, "facking northern mankey" spivs who support Chelsea or Spurs boil my p*ss. Probably dislike Man U more too.

If it is strongly linked to this forum among Newcastle forums (fora?) then I wonder if age is a factor. I think there are a fair few on here who grew up, like me, in the age of Liverpool dominance (and, not entirely coincidentally, the backpass). I hated (and still hate) Liverpool because they were the glory-hunters' club of choice when I was a kid. Not fussed about Man U, because at least they stopped Liverpool and Arsenal from winning everything (well we certainly weren't going to).

Either way, I've never really had anything against fans of one particular club because we've all got our fair share of twats. I just hate certain clubs, because I am a footy supporter and thus a bit of a child. I've certainly met an awful lot of self-righteous Liverpool fans (plastic ones too), but, clearly wacko is ace.

I'm younger than that period and I still fucking hate them. Main reasons for me is that when I was young we were very competitive with Liverpool and they won those two fucking 4-3s, and everything went tits up for us with fucking dalglish, their cunt messiah. When things went shit again after bobby, we had their fucking sourness, and they won the champions league FFS. Whilst I was in the north west, dancing around a scouse filled bar at half time.

It just seems that at every important point of Newcastle football in the last 15 years, we've fucked it all up and they've danced their way out of it smelling like fucking roses.

Oh, and their entitlement. That's a pain in the arse too.

Hate list :

Liverpool

Sunderland

Man Utd

Spurs

Rest

I actually never minded Liverpool until Dalglish went back and they signed Suarez, the little racist prick. The way they conducted themselves last season was an absolute disgrace to football, 'King Kenny' ignoring reporters to shake someones hand and that. Horrible club with horrible fans, also Gerrard is a prick too.

I have always hated everything about Liverpool, but that's not surprising because my dad brought me up that way  :lol:

The sense of entitlement is key for me too, i hate that shit.... i don't give a shit who you are no one is entitled to anything.

F*cking c*nts.

It is a bit unique to this forum, the Liverpool hatred.  Seems second only to the mackems here. Im not sure if many Newcastle fans are arsed about Liverpool.

I hate Chelsea/Spurs waaay more than Liverpool. Obviously the Southern/Irish/Norwegian liverpool fans are nackers. Ive always found scouse fans to be sound and similar to geordies in many respects. Liverpool is a top night out.

Thatcherite, £note waving, "facking northern mankey" spivs who support Chelsea or Spurs boil my p*ss. Probably dislike Man U more too.

If it is strongly linked to this forum among Newcastle forums (fora?) then I wonder if age is a factor. I think there are a fair few on here who grew up, like me, in the age of Liverpool dominance (and, not entirely coincidentally, the backpass). I hated (and still hate) Liverpool because they were the glory-hunters' club of choice when I was a kid. Not fussed about Man U, because at least they stopped Liverpool and Arsenal from winning everything (well we certainly weren't going to).

Either way, I've never really had anything against fans of one particular club because we've all got our fair share of twats. I just hate certain clubs, because I am a footy supporter and thus a bit of a child. I've certainly met an awful lot of self-righteous Liverpool fans (plastic ones too), but, clearly wacko is ace.

I'm younger than that period and I still f***ing hate them. Main reasons for me is that when I was young we were very competitive with Liverpool and they won those two f***ing 4-3s, and everything went tits up for us with f***ing dalglish, their c*** messiah. When things went s*** again after bobby, we had their f***ing sourness, and they won the champions league FFS. Whilst I was in the north west, dancing around a scouse filled bar at half time.

It just seems that at every important point of Newcastle football in the last 15 years, we've f***ed it all up and they've danced their way out of it smelling like f***ing roses.

Oh, and their entitlement. That's a pain in the arse too.

Hate list :

Liverpool

Sunderland

Man Utd

Spurs

Rest

I see that as a very bad reason to hate someone, and never have for that reason. If I was a Liverpool fan I'd get so much pleasure reading that post.

I could not care less whether a scouse would get satisfaction out of that. We were teams of comparable ability, shit when well for them and awful for us... whether that is satisfying for Liverpool fans is massively irrelevant. And it's not like it's a matter of opinion, they won the CL. F A C T. FACT. FACT FACT FACT.

That brings me to a football pet hate: NUFC fans frequently stating that X behaviour makes us a 'laughing stock' to other fans. Who cares?

I actually never minded Liverpool until Dalglish went back and they signed Suarez, the little racist prick. The way they conducted themselves last season was an absolute disgrace to football, 'King Kenny' ignoring reporters to shake someones hand and that. Horrible club with horrible fans, also Gerrard is a prick too.

You didnt mind Liverpool till then, bloody hell didnt you ever hear the Liverpool Rap

I could not care less whether a scouse would get satisfaction out of that. We were teams of comparable ability, s*** when well for them and awful for us... whether that is satisfying for Liverpool fans is massively irrelevant. And it's not like it's a matter of opinion, they won the CL. F A C T. FACT. FACT FACT FACT.

That brings me to a football pet hate: NUFC fans frequently stating that X behaviour makes us a 'laughing stock' to other fans. Who cares?

It's not just about being a laughing stock to other fans, but ourselves too. I think hating another team for doing better than us is pathetically bitter "(and hating out of jealousy is the ultimate compliment, and those knobheads deserve no compliment). They did better because they were managed much better etc.

I could not care less whether a scouse would get satisfaction out of that. We were teams of comparable ability, s*** when well for them and awful for us... whether that is satisfying for Liverpool fans is massively irrelevant. And it's not like it's a matter of opinion, they won the CL. F A C T. FACT. FACT FACT FACT.

It's not just about being a laughing stock to other fans, but ourselves too. I think hating another team for doing better than us is pathetically bitter "(and hating out of jealousy is the ultimate compliment, and those knobheads deserve no compliment). They did better because they were managed much better etc.

Eh? I thought hating another team for doing better than mine was an integral part of being a football fan.

If Abramovich ever loses interest, I bet Chelsea won't be able to live off their glories (a not insignificant three Prems, one CL, one CL runner up) anything like Liverpool have off theirs, most of which won't be in lots of their new fans' memories.

Its amazing that the Liverpool bandwagon has kept rolling. They still sell the fourth most shirts worldwide.  :crazy2:

If Abramovich ever loses interest, I bet Chelsea won't be able to live off their glories (a not insignificant three Prems, one CL, one CL runner up) anything like Liverpool have off theirs, most of which won't be in lots of their new fans' memories.

Its amazing that the Liverpool bandwagon has kept rolling. They still sell the fourth most shirts worldwide.  :crazy2:

And shorts and socks too.