The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I can't see him winning titles like which is what they desire/need so...

Jesus Christ himself couldn't get that Liverpool team to win the league

As if he'd handle a 25 man squad. Only 12 disciples and 1 of them had him killed.

I can't see him winning titles like which is what they desire/need so...

Jesus Christ himself couldn't get that Liverpool team to win the league

As if he'd handle a 25 man squad. Only 12 disciples and 1 of them had him killed.

:lol:

I think this appointment is the final straw for me.

When I think of the optimism that Liverpool fans must be feeling tonight, I just cant imagine feeling like that about NUFC ever again.

Ashley is 51, so it's only gonna be bad for another...30 years or so.

When I think of the optimism that Liverpool fans must be feeling tonight, I just cant imagine feeling like that about NUFC ever again.

It's okay, Remi Garde is still available.

I'm 20 years younger than Mike Ashley, I'll always have the potential for a happy old age.

:lol: No art museums, though. Someone needs to take the thread where we made bullshit pictures in paint and print those fuckers out. Tell him it's outsider art.

I'm 20 years younger than Mike Ashley, I'll always have the potential for a happy old age.

:lol: There you go. Nice optimism from Ian. We're gonna be shit hot in 2045. Might even get promoted.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: No art museums, though. Someone needs to take the thread where we made bullshit pictures in paint and print those fuckers out. Tell him it's outsider art.

It's not even accurate, the Baltic is one of the leading contemporary art museums in Europe and hosted the Turner Prize like 4 years ago. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: There you go. Nice optimism from Ian. We're gonna be shit hot in 2045.

Just in time for my retirement. Happy days indeed :lol:

:lol: There you go. Nice optimism from Ian. We're gonna be shit hot in 2045. Might even get promoted.

With Shola Ameobi at the helm, anything will be possible.

It's not even accurate, the Baltic is one of the leading contemporary art museums in Europe and hosted the Turner Prize like 4 years ago. :lol:

:yao: Contemporary Art. You mainstream pleb. Remi wants avant garde. His name is Garde, ffs.

With Shola Ameobi at the helm, anything will be possible.

I still say Shola is going to be a revelation as a manager. I stand by this.