The Liverpool Thread

Parky

WTF? Where the hell is Gerrard? :lol:

Been looking for 10 minutes now, starting to think i've been wooshed like.

There is one zombie who looks a lot like Gerrard... don't think he was photoshopped into it though.

Also,

Also, Glenn is arguably the best right back in the league, and definitely one of the best in Europe - and as such we need him doing his job at... erm.... RB!

What the fuck is all that stuff about 'Par' and shit?  Can't work out if they're making up their own rules where you get more points for beating top teams in order to invent their own league table where they're not shit, or if they're inventing results based on assuming they win any game against a team they think they're better than (in order to invent their own league table where they're not shit)

Tbf it's not the only place I've seen those kind of analysis. Redcafe has one similar.

They're mildly interesting but a bit pointless. I don't think it makes them look better BlueStar, infact I think not hitting 'par' against all those shit teams reflects them negatively.

Probably been posted somewhere on the forum, but here is the table post 1. Jan

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/547557076.png?key=590472&Expires=1332866175&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=LArrMztkbDjJsVvR8rZB70QZ543DvJS2cgqc3b4-n6M4durO2U4T4i-fdU-BLFfDSOzi3~43lKncw5JbkV7Ju~a7vtOhEVhoaomarou-zoynBfIrMkQUqhIfkloOeGQoPeCMCbMN~MQ3UPR7QsMn2HurmPRPVOp0HKVqDf5I-Io_

18th  :lol:

Probably been posted somewhere on the forum, but here is the table post 1. Jan

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/547557076.png?key=590472&Expires=1332866175&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=LArrMztkbDjJsVvR8rZB70QZ543DvJS2cgqc3b4-n6M4durO2U4T4i-fdU-BLFfDSOzi3~43lKncw5JbkV7Ju~a7vtOhEVhoaomarou-zoynBfIrMkQUqhIfkloOeGQoPeCMCbMN~MQ3UPR7QsMn2HurmPRPVOp0HKVqDf5I-Io_

18th  :lol:

That's us with up & down form too. :lol:

Going by that - catching Chelsea and Spurs shouldn't be scoffed at.

One of the reasons i remain confident, but we need to be incredibly consistent between now and the end of the season and when we play Chelsea avoid defeat at all costs to have a chance.

If we beat Liverpool on Sunday we will be 11 points clear of them and that will be more than ever i could imagine at the start of the season anything more to that to me now is a bonus.

Sky Sports ‏ @SkySports  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Jose Enrique considers Liverpool to have taken strides forward and believes they have the potential to improve further.

What's the hell is he on about?

Guest bimpy474

Jose Enrique considers Liverpool to have taken strides forward and believes they have the potential to improve further.

Only being 8pts behind the team that will never challenge for the top six again i assume.

Well he hasn't always been the brightest individual like.....

He's probably constantly telling himself that "things will improve" to make himself feel better about Liverpool's current shitness.

This was on Twitter a couple days ago so may have been posted. Not sure how much it means (haven't looked at who they played, etc.), but...

Results in last 7 Carroll starts: WWDWDWW – Last 7 without: DDLLLLL

This was on Twitter a couple days ago so may have been posted. Not sure how much it means (haven't looked at who they played, etc.), but...

He comes on for 5 minutes at the end of every game man. :lol:

Check out the bold bit. I haven't even checked if this is true. Don't care enough, but found it interesting.

Check out the bold bit. I haven't even checked if this is true. Don't care enough, but found it interesting.

Apologies, my mistake. Checking his goals and assists in those games would be interesting.

It may be bullshit, it may be misleading and mean nothing, or it could be a sign that even when he looks like a lumbering oaf out there he's enough of a nuisance for opposing defenders that he makes them better.

Kenny hails Reds improvement

Liverpool legend insists he can make them a force in league again

Kenny Dalglish believes that Liverpool have made progress at all levels over the last year.

The Kop icon led the club to Carling Cup glory in February to help them clinch their first trophy since 2006.

That triumph was expected to signal the start of an assault on the league for a top-four finish, but over recent weeks the Reds have struggled and are now seventh in the table.

Despite their stuttering form, Dalglish is adamant they have made significant strides over the last 12 months.

"It depends how people view success. I view success as the club moving forward, and that's what we're doing. We've moved forward in lots of ways," he told the club's official website.

Forward

"Maybe at times it isn't always apparent, but on the pitch the club is moving forward, in and around Melwood it's moved forward, off the pitch it's moved forward, the Academy has moved forward.

"We just need to get our league results in better order and it'll be a happier story."

Liverpool will face Everton in what should be a captivating FA Cup semi-final and already have silverware in the shape of the Carling Cup.

Yet at Liverpool, they will always be judged on their standing in the league and the Reds chief knows they need to rectify those results.

Progress

He added: "We want to compete equally in every competition we're in. We've done tremendously well in the cups and we've got to recreate it in the league.

"It's not been that way this season. There have been a lot of fantastic performances but we've not got the results.

"The players are as disappointed as anyone else when we lose a game but we'll keep doing what we do day in, day out in training. At some stage I'm sure it's going to come right.

"We'll keep going the way we believe in. We certainly have made progress over the year, in lots of areas - not just the first team."

Progress?! :lol: :lol:

Another "masterclass" Dalglish interview to add to the rest.