The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Absolute f***ing joke. Quite why nobody (and I really really DO mean f***ing nobody) plays this s*** against us I'll never ever know.

Er, guys...

:lol: All those soopa doopa goalkeepers man, playing out of their skins against Liverpool.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Absolute fucking joke. Quite why nobody (and I really really DO mean fucking nobody) plays this shit against us I'll never ever know.

Er, guys...

When we win opposition played amazingly well yet we still over come their efforts to win the game, such are the sheer scale of our testicles.

When we lose opposition GK had the game of their life

/scouse logic

Tbf you can understand their dismay, if you haven't watched the way Guthrie's busted his ass and clearly shown his quality over the season, you'd be wondering how your youth reject is looking so ridiculously good. And even we're still wondering where these half-decent Perch performances have come from. :lol:

Liverpool are still cunts.

Looking forward to the home game against Liverpool more than the mackems game. I think we'll tank them.

Missing the Liverpool, absolutely fucking gutted tbh. Atmosphere will be white hot.

Don't think I've ever wanted Spurs to win a game as I want them to dry hump this bunch of utter, utter, fucking twats tomorrow.

Detestable club from top to bottom. Isn't everyone's favourite buck toothed racist back as well?

Don't think I've ever wanted Spurs to win a game as I want them to dry hump this bunch of utter, utter, fucking twats tomorrow.

Detestable club from top to bottom. Isn't everyone's favourite buck toothed racist back as well?

Aye.

Guest elbee909

They have this strange idea that they deserve more than they've got.  Try winning a few more games, they don't just give you points for having cunts in your team.

I'm pretty sure I just never wanted Spurs to win before this one

Guest bimpy474

If The Spuds do them i'll let Mrs Bimpy propose to me on the 29th, and i promise i wont punch her straight on the trumpet.

Don't think I've ever wanted Spurs to win a game as I want them to dry hump this bunch of utter, utter, f***ing twats tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure I just never wanted Spurs to win before this one

Spurs thrashing them tomorrow would be very nice indeed. We'd end up being 4 points ahead of them.

(so first, it was Man U I was cheering for, now Spurs? The world's gone mad :laugh:)