The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Just like clockwork, the morons are seeing the facts.

At first, it was the nasty owners who were fucking up the club. Look at those Yanks, they don't care about us.

Then, it was the whole media. Yes, the media who have been so fond of the club for years upon years - it was apparently their fault they dared to question why things weren't going very well.

It was the refs. Ah yes, the refs. The referees who weren't buying Gerrard's dives anymore. Bless.

Then, it was Hodgson. Let's ignore the players scandalously suddenly putting in a noticeable extra 30-40% effort when Hodgson was gone and when Dalglish came in. Because Gerrard, Carra and co wouldn't do that, would they?

Then it was the players' fault. Henderson, Carroll and co. What a waste of money!

Now, it's Gerrard's fault. "He's just a bloke in an armband". Captain Fantastic. It's not like he has been on the way down for a good 2-3 years now, folks. Nope, Club Nostradamus have only just realised he's not the best player in the world.

And eventually, and maybe sooner rather than later, the finger of blame will finally come to Dalglish. King Kenny will no longer be the inescapably perfect club icon the fans were so sure he was. His frankly poor management of the club will finally be realised by the morons and Liverpool Football Club will wake up to what they are - a once-great team who are now unable to compete at the top or anywhere near it.

Happy days.

:lol: You were smiling your ass off typing that.

Nicked this off some man utd fan, but found it a bit amusing:

Man United and Arsenal's last 7 : WWWWWWW

Manchester City's last 7: WWWLWWD

Chelsea's last 7 : DLWLWLD

Liverpool's last 7 : ROFLMAO

Weren't their fans clinging to the fact that they won games when Carroll started as well? The wheels have come off.

The wheels have been nicked and the cars on 100 million quids worth of bricks.

Nicked this off some man utd fan, but found it a bit amusing:

Man United and Arsenal's last 7 : WWWWWWW

Manchester City's last 7: WWWLWWD

Chelsea's last 7 : DLWLWLD

Liverpool's last 7 : ROFLMAO

:lol:

"Right now I'm more interested in FSG and what they are doing with us off the pitch. It's all down to them now as far as I'm concerned. We've drifted so far behind other clubs in the way they are being run, it's no shocker to find that we are now starting to show it on the pitch results wise. We need to get things right off the pitch first. That to me has always been paramount. The sooner we get a bigger stadium and better cash revenues, then we can talk about establishing ourselves as a top club again."

Or you could just try and win some football matches.  :fool: :fool: :fool:

I love the threatening posts:

If you don't want to permanently leave this site, THINK before you post.

Enough warnings.

Then you look back through the previous posts and think...eh?

Do they actually have any ban guidelines?

Particularly like the petition about the "touting" fan:

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=291774.0

That club is going to eat itself, with any luck.

"Right now I'm more interested in FSG and what they are doing with us off the pitch. It's all down to them now as far as I'm concerned. We've drifted so far behind other clubs in the way they are being run, it's no shocker to find that we are now starting to show it on the pitch results wise. We need to get things right off the pitch first. That to me has always been paramount. The sooner we get a bigger stadium and better cash revenues, then we can talk about establishing ourselves as a top club again."

Designing and constructing a bigger stadium is easier than getting that team to play well.

anyone know how much our starting 11 today cost?

Adding it up quickly in my head, between 35-40m?

I want the figure for some Twitter gloating but Kenny's job might just be the one for  :lol:

You know it.

Guest elbee909

Accepting their manager is an outdated relic would also help.

Guest Chubby Jason

I'd love to see the admin forum on RAWK. Their discussions must be amazing.

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/fraternalism/images/stonecutters_2.jpg

Guest elbee909

I'd love to see the admin forum on RAWK. Their discussions must be amazing.

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/fraternalism/images/stonecutters_2.jpg

Nah.  'Too many blacks' for them.

No one else think it was fucking appalling management the way they treated Enrique? He was getting torn to shreds by the crowd, looked completely lost of confidence, and then they hoy him in net just to inflame his humiliation. As much as I think Enrique is a tool for his comments in the summer and for leaving, I felt sorry for him when his own manager and team essentially threw him in the firing line. Just awful management  :kasper:

No one else think it was f***ing appalling management the way they treated Enrique? He was getting torn to shreds by the crowd, looked completely lost of confidence, and then they hoy him in net just to inflame his humiliation. As much as I think Enrique is a tool for his comments in the summer and for leaving, I felt sorry for him when his own manager and team essentially threw him in the firing line. Just awful management  :kasper:

Don't get me wrong, it was great for us. Just thought it was awful from their point of view.

Not as bad as subbing Carroll, but there you go, KKK played a magical part in today's result.  :lol: He put the cherry on the top of the cake.