The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Never felt so angry & enthused at the same time as I did when AC9 scored today. Emotions were all over the place, was angry for about 30 mins then elation took over when I started thinking of who we might get (if we sink as low as the Waffa).

You'd favour either CFC or Spurs on paper, but we've a good record against sides higher up the table, and they've both got bigger fish to fry. Both are fighting for the CL spots and Chelsea are still after this year's trophy.

Whatever happens tomorrow, we have much more time to rest important players and prepare for the final.

I'd love to win the FA Cup, of course, but if we finished the season with both domestic cups, I think I'd still have very mixed feelings. Theoretically, only whoever wins the league, and Chelsea if they win the CL, will have had a more successful campaign, but I wouldn't be happy with 7-12 in the league.

Guest GlenJohnson

Hello all.  I am a Liverpool fan, but I enjoy making fun of Liverpool fans more than anyone else.  My trolling successes on RAWK are testament to this.

I hope to come on here more often with any findings of my mine. 

You'll fit in very well in this forum  :lol: Welcome onboard  O0

Thank you?  :azn:

Hello all.  I am a Liverpool fan, but I enjoy making fun of Liverpool fans more than anyone else.  My trolling successes on RAWK are testament to this.

Mike?  :snod:

Um, no.

Um, no.

Mike is a user on here who changed his allegiances from red to black and white. Americans. :yao:

Guest GlenJohnson

Um, no.

Mike is a user on here who changed his allegiances from red to black and white. Americans. :yao:

Poor form.

This is nothing new but Suarez has the most detestable face on the planet, especially when he scores. Yesterday when he scored and had his hands out above his head, stretching in and out doing some neo-jazz hands, I felt sick.

In a facebook war for having a go about the hillsborough minutes silence. Plastic liverpool fans come crawling out... 

My Arsenal mate might as well be one. As soon as it comes to football, anything sentimental has to be defended to the hilt. I made a passing comment yesterday as to why it has to be a memorial every year, and how they milk it for all it's worth.

Him: You're such a cunt, man.

Me: Why? Does Heysel ever get a mention? How often does Man U drag up Munich? Liverpool and their fans are grief addicts (stolen from here :smug:) that always have to have the sympathy vote. Alan Davies was right.

Him: What? How can you say that?

Me: So he wasn't telling the truth?

Him: But you don't say that when you're in the public eye.

Me: Why? To pander to disgusting Liverpool fans who, whilst offended that you're 'disgracing' the dead follow it up with multiple death threats to you? The club, the fans are scum, and unfortunately they've taken the matter past commemorating a truly devastating event. It's about Hillsbrough? Why did the self-righteous cunts not take Davies' offer of £1000 donation to the fund?

Him: You just don't say it...

Sweet. Great argument, mate.

/Rant. It just really pissed me off. Especially as this mate is starting to annoy me more and more when it comes to football. Was actually going to post 'my mate' in the football pet hates today as I started remembering some of his tidbits from yesterday.