The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Can't imagine Kenny getting the sack.  That's just ridiculous.  Media has been shit stirring and a whole lot of people are falling for it.  We are Liverpool FC and we just do not operate this way.  That explains Kenny's exasperation with the recent interviews.  Even Steve Kean is getting another shot with Blackburn.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=293606.0

WTF, just beggars belief.

Guest palnese

Enrique on Dalglish exit - "This club will never again fight to be among the top 6 with this policy" #lfc (via @stevey_wpl)

My big brother, normally very rational man, partner in a law firm, but also a Liverpool fan:

I'm glad you seem to relish it so much.

The man who led us through the aftermath of Heysel, Hillsborough and Hicks & Gillett.  Oh and managed to win a bunch of trophies along the way.

Very sad day.

Guest antz1uk

Graeme Bailey ‏ @SkyGraemeBailey

Wigan Athletic chairman Dave Whelan has told Sky Sports that Liverpool have not made an official approach for Roberto Martinez.

FYP

My big brother, normally very rational man, partner in a law firm, but also a Liverpool fan:

I'm glad you seem to relish it so much.

The man who led us through the aftermath of Heysel, Hillsborough and Hicks & Gillett.  Oh and managed to win a bunch of trophies along the way.

Very sad day.

A Liverpool fan acknowledging Heysel? I don't believe it

Can't imagine Kenny getting the sack.  That's just ridiculous.  Media has been s*** stirring and a whole lot of people are falling for it.  We are Liverpool FC and we just do not operate this way.  That explains Kenny's exasperation with the recent interviews.  Even Steve Kean is getting another shot with Blackburn.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=293606.0

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3LeAuD9Es2GD3mRcGrA1sxnZO-DsE-UKcUizLM9V8WNukwwZ0SA

Guest antz1uk

They all want Rafa back.

I reckon that's the only way out for FSG.

have they not learnt anything?

I don't think Liverpool are far off from being a good side. They can play some decent stuff, but somehow they're not converting their quality into wins.

I can remember Dabizas commenting about Dalglish that he was too close to many of the players, and needed to be tougher and more of a disciplinarian. That may be what's gone wrong at Liverpool.

I think it's a good opportunity for whoever's the new man.

I don't think Liverpool are far off from being a good side. They can play some decent stuff, but somehow they're not converting their quality into wins.

I can remember Dabizas commenting about Dalglish that he was too close to many of the players, and needed to be tougher and more of a disciplinarian. That may be what's gone wrong at Liverpool.

I think it's a good opportunity for whoever's the new man.

They are already against every other manager other than Benitez. Saying that we where againsts Parda and look what happened.