The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest Chubby Jason

What an absolute w***** Terry McDermott is. Having a go at the owners for not being 'Liverpool people' and 'in it for the money'.

Terry Mac is a good bloke but he was talking utter shite during that interview.

Guest Geordiesned

Whilst most journalists seem to be Dalglish apologists Brian McNally is sticking the boot in on Twitter. :lol:

@McNallyMirror: As a #Celtic fan I admired Kenny Dalglish as a player.But dealing with him as a manager was not pleasant.Rude, arrogant & at times ignorant.

@McNallyMirror: Patrick Collins aptly summed up the #lfc legend when he said - “ Kenny Dalglish is not as remotely as clever as he thinks he is. " Spot on!

@McNallyMirror: Kenny Dalglish decline began after Blackburn title win. Dire at #nufc,mediocre at #Celtic & 8th at #lfc after huge spend. Yesterday's man.

@McNallyMirror: Pathetic home win record of 33 %, misguided handling of Suarez farce,transfer incompetence &  obnoxious manner put paid to Dalglish at #lfc

Going to tell you exactly what to expect in the coming days, if John Henry has found a media guy over there. Stories about how bad a manager KKK was, and/or details about his personal life that make the firing sound justified.

(Obviously it was justified because he was absolute shit, but still)

Right, Pip?

:lol: It still hurts but I'm pretty damn sure that'll happen.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pardew wouldn't go there imo, think he's glad to be finally settled somewhere.

I think he would, it's seen to be a bigger job than Newcastle, and it's fairly likely he'll never do as well as this season again, and thus never have such a good chance at a job like that.

Guest Chubby Jason

Overall, it's been quite a sad saga. A legend of the game returns and does nothing but sully his name through a mix of arsey press conferences and a ridiculous stance on the terrible behaviour of his players. It's a shame, but he really won't be missed.

"I am disappointed with results in the league, but I would not have swapped the Carling Cup win for anything as I know how much it meant to our fans and the club to be back winning trophies," said Dalglish.

Still stubborn even in leaving :lol:

Guest NufcBano

Quote of the day: Vicky Gomersal Sky Sports News: "Take away the sentiment, isn't this the best possible time to sack a manager...?"

Yes.  O0

I think he would, it's seen to be a bigger job than Newcastle, and it's fairly likely he'll never do as well as this season again, and thus never have such a good chance at a job like that.

I'm really nervous about this.

"I am disappointed with results in the league, but I would not have swapped the Carling Cup win for anything as I know how much it meant to our fans and the club to be back winning trophies," said Dalglish.

Still stubborn even in leaving :lol:

He probably just tried to win that cup so he could get the years supply of booze [/potentially libellous]

Guest Chubby Jason

Poor Woy, announces first England squad and once again overshadowed by Kenny Dogleash.

Saying that, probably grateful this time round.

It's perfect timing by the Liverpool owners.

David Conn ‏ @david_conn

So Kenny Dalglish has gone and as of now, Fenway's Liverpool have no manager, director of football, head of press, or new stadium plan #lfc

They've just sacked managing director Ian Ayre too.

What an absolute w***** Terry McDermott is. Having a go at the owners for not being 'Liverpool people' and 'in it for the money'.

Terry Mac is a good bloke but he was talking utter s**** during that interview.

Nonsense. He's a pretentious tool.

That's a fair point actually. Is unlikely to get a better chance to manage a top four club  :whistle:

Oh, hold on a minute  :D

Seriously though, there's a massive rebuilding job there and with £100m to spunk away you just never know.

If he is approached (and turns it down "to finish what he's started at Nu-castle") I'll name my next kid Alan Scott Pardew  :smug:

Guest Chubby Jason

Terry Mac is a good bloke but he was talking utter s**** during that interview.

Nonsense. He's a pretentious tool.

Aye, what a dick :lol:

Whilst most journalists seem to be Dalglish apologists Brian McNally is sticking the boot in on Twitter. :lol:

@McNallyMirror: As a #Celtic fan I admired Kenny Dalglish as a player.But dealing with him as a manager was not pleasant.Rude, arrogant & at times ignorant.

@McNallyMirror: Patrick Collins aptly summed up the #lfc legend when he said - “ Kenny Dalglish is not as remotely as clever as he thinks he is. " Spot on!

@McNallyMirror: Kenny Dalglish decline began after Blackburn title win. Dire at #nufc,mediocre at #Celtic & 8th at #lfc after huge spend. Yesterday's man.

@McNallyMirror: Pathetic home win record of 33 %, misguided handling of Suarez farce,transfer incompetence &  obnoxious manner put paid to Dalglish at #lfc

It'll be "DON'T BUY THE MIRROR" next.