The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest neesy111

He's had 3 manager's jobs so far, and made dog's cocks of 2 of them. And none anywhere near the profile of Liverpool. I give him until Christmas.

1 job he's been shit at.  Did a good job at Watford who were in a mess.

He's had 3 manager's jobs so far, and made dog's cocks of 2 of them. And none anywhere near the profile of Liverpool. I give him until Christmas.

He did well at Watford (hence GG being so annoyed when he went back on his word to stay there) and mediocre at Reading. He was also successful and highly regarded as Chelsea's reserve team coach. And he's done a great job with Swansea.

Despite all this, I still have this sense he'll fuck it up royal at Liverpool. Here's hoping.

1 job he's been shit at.  Did a good job at Watford who were in a mess.

Did he, I thought he was nothingness personified there.

That RAWK statement man FFS. Barely two weeks ago you'd get "a week off" for even suggesting Rodgers as a replacement for Dalgleish, now you can expect to be banned for suggesting appointing Rodgers wasn't worthwhile getting rid of Dalgleish for.. :spit:

He did well at Watford (hence GG being so annoyed when he went back on his word to stay there) and mediocre at Reading. He was also successful and highly regarded as Chelsea's reserve team coach. And he's done a great job with Swansea.

Despite all this, I still have this sense he'll fuck it up royal at Liverpool. Here's hoping.

Chelsea reserve team boss can't be a hard job, can it?

Will be out the door by Chrismas time with Liverpool sitting 14th in the table. They will appoint Souness to get them out of the mess they've created and he will see them going down by April, mark my words.

That's a wet dream , right there.

WTF is that statement from RAWK, never in my life have i ever seen a forum mod/owner telling people to obey or be banned, and also if that's the liverpool way. What happened with Hodgson ?

Might have to pop over there and rattle a few cages just for shits and giggles

Some notable results:

5 Nov 2011 - Liverpool 0 - Swansea 0 (Swansea leave pitch to Liverpool fans' applause)

17 Dec 2011 - Newcastle 0 - Swansea 0

31 Dec 2011 - Swansea 1 - Tottenham 1

15 jan 2012 - Swansea 3 - Arsenal 2

31 Jan 2012 - Swansea 1 - Chelsea 1

3 March 2012 Wigan 0 - Swansea 2

11 March 2012 - Swansea 1 - Man City 0 (and Swansea missed a penalty)

17 March 2012 - Fulham 0 - Swansea 3

13 May - Swansea 1 - Liverpool 0

:lol:

Interesting to see if he gets Gerrard playing carpet football, which he is incapable of and how will Carroll manage with a neat style of passing football?

Good for Suarez though but he's probably the only one.

Some notable results:

5 Nov 2011 - Liverpool 0 - Swansea 0 (Swansea leave pitch to Liverpool fans' applause)

17 Dec 2011 - Newcastle 0 - Swansea 0

31 Dec 2011 - Swansea 1 - Tottenham 1

15 jan 2012 - Swansea 3 - Arsenal 2

31 Jan 2012 - Swansea 1 - Chelsea 1

3 March 2012 Wigan 0 - Swansea 2

11 March 2012 - Swansea 1 - Man City 0 (and Swansea missed a penalty)

17 March 2012 - Fulham 0 - Swansea 3

13 May - Swansea 1 - Liverpool 0

:lol:

:lol: :facepalm: