The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest firetotheworks

It staggers me that a lot of people that work within football are applauded for knowing things that most football fans know. They're professionals ffs. We could all name most of the premier leagues squads on our own.

:lol: so they're basically admitting that he's a blatant nancy diver?

Fuck me! How are they surprised by refereeing bias against this turd when he takes every opportunity he can get to cheat or appeal, rolling around like a man shot with a baretta at close range, arms flailing in the air, fangs pointing to the sky? Serves him and them right.

Guest Chubby Jason

If you were a referee, would you award a penalty to a racist?

It's not really a referees job to consider a players' moral fiber before awarding a penalty is it? There are worse people than Luis Suarez out there, I'm sure refs don't consider the fact that Lee Hughes killed someone before giving him a penalty or that Marlon King is a convicted sex offender before they make a decision in his favour.

If you were a referee, would you award a penalty to a racist?

:lol:

I think they're talking about victimisation because he cheats uncontrollably and unrelentingly as a player. Not his other unsavourable antics.

referees should learn who the cheats ,and divers are, and never give them a penalty it may rid the game.

I wouldnt give suarez a pen if a player drew a gun and shot him, as i couldnt be certain he hadnt made the most of the fall.

Guest firetotheworks

He shouldn't cheat. It's as simple as that.

Complaining for not getting actual penalties...because you relentlessly cheat to try and get penalties. :lol:

Unless I see blood, possibly even bone, I wouldn't give Suarez a penalty. 99% chance he's dived, in fact I'd book him every time he went to ground, he'd be off in the first ten minutes.

There's still of course that chance it's not his blood.

Unless I see blood, possibly even bone, I wouldn't give Suarez a penalty. 99% chance he's dived, in fact I'd book him every time he went to ground, he'd be off in the first ten minutes.

There's still of course that chance it's not his blood.

Has Dean Richards left the Falcons and gone to Liverpool Football Club then ? :D

Regarding that portrait of Rodgers, Winter wrote this on his blog today;

"The picture was presented to Rodgers by a grateful group of disabled fans during his time as Swansea City manager after he’d helped out another charity event.

The fans had gone to great effort to find a perfect thank you for Rodgers. So it would have been rude for him to have stashed it away in the attic. "