The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Actually thinking about this a bit more. The ref saw the Suarez and Ivanovic coming together but didn't see the "full extent" of the incident and therefore according to the FA's "process" they cannot take any more action.

If they do it directly contradicts what they said to us about why they couldn't punish Mcmanaman. Not that I want him to get off because it means he would face us but makes me laugh how bad a decision not banning Mcmanaman was and the bullshit excuse they made up.

Guest Roger Kint

Actually thinking about this a bit more. The ref saw the Suarez and Ivanovic coming together but didn't see the "full extent" of the incident and therefore according to the FA's "process" they cannot take any more action.

If they do it directly contradicts what they said to us about why they couldn't punish Mcmanaman. Not that I want him to get off because it means he would face us but makes me laugh how bad a decision not banning Mcmanaman was and the bullshit excuse they made up.

Fully expect them to ignore the Sturridge foul anyway, if that happened as well there would be hell on

Don't see how it can be less than the ban he got in Holland tbh, though I bet it will be.

I think it'll be 7 games at the absolute most. They can't really give him 8 or more because that's what he got for being a massive racist.

As long as it's 1 or more I don't really care!

Don't see how it can be less than the ban he got in Holland tbh, though I bet it will be.

Anything more lenient and people will start calling out our FA for being far more lenient on violent conduct than our European neighbours.

I hope it's a 5 game ban, and we get to play them at Ratfield first game of next season.

Won't matter I doubt he'll be there next season. Everyone has now got the perfect excuse to move on. Poor Bayern.

Anything more lenient and people will start calling out our FA for being far more lenient on violent conduct than our European neighbours.

Considering he was already moving to Liverpool shortly after rendering the ban theoretical it's not as if the Dutch FA had a reason to restrain themselves. Surely the ban would have been much lighter if this wasn't the case; they need to protect Ajax after all..

4 seems ridiculously light.

Maybe they will double his £15 fine that he got as well

A £15 fine.  Was that rule set down in 1904 and never updated since?

Think someone, earlier on in the thread, said £15 instead of £15k and it's stuck :lol:

Sheila Coleman ‏@SheilaColeman96 44m

Suarez to make donation to Hillsborough families! Ian Ayre/LFC disgraceful to use Hillsborough in this way.#exploitation.

Offffttt, spokeswoman for the Hillsborough Justice Campaign. At least not all scousers are blind fools.

Sheila Coleman ‏@SheilaColeman96 44m

Suarez to make donation to Hillsborough families! Ian Ayre/LFC disgraceful to use Hillsborough in this way.#exploitation.

Offffttt, spokeswoman for the Hillsborough Justice Campaign. At least not all scousers are blind fools.

Wehey. Glad someone realised.

Suarez charged with violent conduct.

The standard 3 game ban will not be a limit.

It is alleged that the conduct of Suarez constitutes violent conduct and it is The FA’s contention that the standard punishment of three matches that would otherwise apply is clearly insufficient in these circumstances.

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/News/governance/2013/apr/luis-suarez-charge-liverpool-chelsea-ivanovic.aspx#GSKtmTBMZl9XJdGL.99

Choke on that, RAWK.