The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest bimpy474

Have they turned on him yet? Or is this all the media's fault?

Now you've said this, it reminds me. Who are they going to blame now Fergies gone. I mean he was the reason the FA picked on them wasn't he.

I hope this drags on a fair bit before he leaves for Madrid. :lol:

Yes, the longer it drags on the harder it is for them to buy a replacement.

That, and will be interesting to see their fans slowly shower him with terms of endearment (racist, cannibal, cheat). :lol:

Think Suarez knew what he was doing with that bite. If that hadn't happened hed be stuck at Liverpool another season without CL football. Its all working out well for him this.

Massively weakens Liverpool which is good but it's a blow to the quality of the PL that one of the few truly world class players sees his future away from these shores.

Massively weakens Liverpool which is good but it's a blow to the quality of the PL that one of the few truly world class players sees his future away from these shores.

Good riddance to the fucker IMO, I couldn't care less about the quality of the PL if the quality of the humans in it is so awful.

Same as always, no?

Genuine world superstars either don't come here, or leave just as they're hitting their peak.

Good riddance to the fucker IMO, I couldn't care less about the quality of the PL if the quality of the humans in it is so awful.

Don't get me wrong he's an utterly toxic personality but if you strip that away he's one of the few I actually enjoy watching from other teams in PL.

Don't get me wrong he's an utterly toxic personality but if you strip that away he's one of the few I actually enjoy watching from other teams in PL.

nah can't enjoy his ability as a player simply because of how detestable a human being he is, good riddance to bad rubbish. In the meantime to RAWK meltdown!

I think he's incredibly talented but I hate watching him. All I'm thinking about the whole time is how much of a twat he is and when he's going to dive/whinge/race hate/bite next.

Guest reefatoon

I really couldn't give two s***s about quality leaving the league.

I am a supporter of NUFC not the league.

Agree totally.