Luis Suárez

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To all the people calling him a cheat, are these the same people who were begging Barry to bring down Olic when he went through for Germany's fourth? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

f***ing have a word and stop being so hypocritical.  The lad put his country first, just like all yous wanted Barry to do last Sunday.

It makes absolutely no difference what so ever. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hacking down Rob Lee, then X the significance by 100. Would you still be claiming he isnt a cheat?

At the end of the day, he stopped a clear goal by deliberately cheating. No two ways about it.

Yeah, and the only reason I hate Solskjaer is because it was against NUFC, if it was the other way about I'd be praising him.

It's simple f***ing logic like.

well you see, i'm not a hypocrite.

To all the people calling him a cheat, are these the same people who were begging Barry to bring down Olic when he went through for Germany's fourth? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

f***ing have a word and stop being so hypocritical.  The lad put his country first, just like all yous wanted Barry to do last Sunday.

It makes absolutely no difference what so ever. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hacking down Rob Lee, then X the significance by 100. Would you still be claiming he isnt a cheat?

At the end of the day, he stopped a clear goal by deliberately cheating. No two ways about it.

Its one of those things when its against you it hurts like f***, I f***ing hate OGS for that but I'd want me/my team/teammate to do the same.

dunno, it's pissed me off and i didn't give a shit who won.

To be honest, in the same situation I'd want a Newcastle player to do that rather than let the ball fly over his head.

Yep.

dont slag off the likes of solskjear (can't be arsed to check the proper spelling) then when they do cuntish things for their teams. doesn't seem like 2 mins ago terry henry was getting slagged off.

Aye but the Terry Henry thing was cos he wasn't caught. People here are just pissing and moaning for the sake of it. He did it, got caught, got punished - the next part (the Ghana pen miss and the subsequent shootout) is detatched from that incident, even if it did technically cause them to occur (not what was done with the pens but the event of them occuring).

Blatantly getting a Suarez Uruguay top not a Forlan one now.

My favourite American footy shirt supplier says they're out of stock with Puma.

Dunno if thats everywhere or just USA.

All bar one place (where it were £65) has said that from what I've seen. None on ebay either that i could find. Not sure whether Fat Mikes Sports Emporium stocks them.

He's an utter cunt. No so much for what he did at the end though, that's a sacrifice he had to make.

But his constant moaning, diving, asking for cards and pettiness is just sad.

Yeah, and the only reason I hate Solskjaer is because it was against NUFC, if it was the other way about I'd be praising him.

It's simple fucking logic like.

Hate Solskjaer for his awful unpunished elbow on Aaron Hughes if you want something else to hate him for like.

To be honest, in the same situation I'd want a Newcastle player to do that rather than let the ball fly over his head.

Yep.

dont slag off the likes of solskjear (can't be arsed to check the proper spelling) then when they do cuntish things for their teams. doesn't seem like 2 mins ago terry henry was getting slagged off.

Aye but the Terry Henry thing was cos he wasn't caught. People here are just pissing and moaning for the sake of it. He did it, got caught, got punished - the next part (the Ghana pen miss and the subsequent shootout) is detatched from that incident, even if it did technically cause them to occur (not what was done with the pens but the event of them occuring).

thats why i'm saying there should be a rule change for this sort of instance as much as bringing in goal line technology.

It's simple f***ing logic like.

But your praising someone for the exact same reason and your saying you'd hate them?

Honestly dont know how you cant say it's NOT blatant cheating :lol:

Blatantly getting a Suarez Uruguay top not a Forlan one now.

My favourite American footy shirt supplier says they're out of stock with Puma.

Dunno if thats everywhere or just USA.

All bar one place (where it were £65) has said that from what I've seen. None on ebay either that i could find. Not sure whether Fat Mikes Sports Emporium stocks them.

Right. I guess we're off to Uruguay then. It'll still be cheaper than buying them from uksoccershop.

impossible to say - thinking about it logically, about values, consequences etc i probably wouldnt, but in the heat of the moment who knows. most of the time the pen goes in anyway so you don't get anything out of it. doesn't make it any less of a cuntish, cheating thing to do though.

Yes and I'd be livid if one of our players didn't.

i wouldn't, i hate and loath cheating, winning isn't worth that much.

So you'd rather not win something than this situation* occur?

*Not talking about other cheating, just this kind of event.

So you'd rather not win something than this situation occur?

probably not,it's not winning if you have to cheat to that extent.

I guess the fella who got Kaka sent off was just doing a job for his side too, doesn't put him in the right though.

Yes because a completely unnecessary dive and an instinctive handball to keep your country in the world cup is exactly the same thing..  :rolleyes:

So you'd rather not win something than this situation occur?

probably not,it's not winning if you have to cheat to that extent.

What a knob.

Cheating is wrong and it's pretty reprehensible that it has allowed the Uraguayans through. It's difficult to see an alternative way to resolve this though. You can't go giving goals for perceived professional fouls.

f***ing hell the penny cant drop for some folk around here.

If you're team commits a foul that stops or makes a goal it is classed as "he had to do it"

If the oppo does it there a bunch of cheating c***s.

Is that really hard to understand?

I have never watched a match as a neutral so I am unable to comment as a neutral, I am sure some of the Walter Ponce's on here can though.

I guess I'm a hypocrite because I can't say in the heat of the moment I wouldn't do the same thing. Fact is I'd still be cheating.

That's the problem though Suarez shouldn't be given a chance to be a cheat and/or hero, a goal should be awarded to take it out of the equation.

So you'd rather not win something than this situation* occur?

*Not talking about other cheating, just this kind of event.

Doing it by cheating & getting away with it would be even better. :snod: