James Perch

BeloEmre

Can someone change the title of this thread to "Football's greatest - where does James Perch rank?" please?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKgv46oguugIJwramFTOfrWzTkPFoRIhoKH2M8M3VDkVf-CYxq

I've given him enough (deserved) stick for some abysmal performances last year, so have to give credit where it's due.

He has put in some excellent showings since the Norwich game and hasn't really been caught out since.  Put in one of the better performances today within the team and in the second half seemed to be the clear head when all others had lost theirs.  One of the contenders for Man of The Match - Keep it up.

Has just become even more crucial to our season. Is quite a little story.

So pleased for him, just great to see someone stepping up like he has in the last few games.

Just gotta hope he can maintain this blistering form of his!

Well done James for turning your NUFC career around. Keep it up.

Well done for Pardew too for getting the best out of even our most limited squad players. I think that now makes Leon Best, Danny Guthrie, Shola Ameobi, Ryan Taylor and James Perch as players who have contributed more than I certainly expected them capable of since he took over. Dan Gosling next please (in case we need him obviously).

Well done James for turning your NUFC career around. Keep it up.

Well done for Pardew too for getting the best out of even our most limited squad players. I think that now makes Leon Best, Danny Guthrie, Shola Ameobi, Ryan Taylor and James Perch as players who have contributed more than I certainly expected them capable of since he took over. Dan Gosling next please (in case we need him obviously).

Would be great to see something from Gosling in the final run in. Had hoped for so much more, maybe the injury has taken more out of him than was expected. Wouldn't be too surprised to see him sold in the summer and become a decent player in the prem.

Could actually go on to be a very decent squad player (getting my hopes up!), with Raylor putting in similar performances we really could be only 2-3 quality summer signings from a genuine top 6 regular team.

Well played son, its actually gotten to the stage now where id prefer Perch alongside Colo than Williamson.

Still not sure he is a centre back tbh.

He looked much better today than Williamson did in the 2nd half, i agree tbh he isnt a CB but hes a damn sight better than Williamson is atm.

New Tiote.

Or Tiote's the new Perch.

:'(

I think it's like Avatar, Tiote was hooked into a computer in the dressing room, downloading his consciousness into Perch.

Guest WashyGeordie

New Tiote.

I think it's like Avatar, Tiote was hooked into a computer in the dressing room, downloading his consciousness into Perch.

If that's possible, I wish Saylor would do that with Williamson then!!

New Tiote.

Ashley only bought one computer in the summer  :lol:

Guest WashyGeordie

New Tiote.

Typical Ashley. If only SD selt them and it would of been buy get, get one free or 80% off.  :shifty:

New Tiote.

Typical Ashley. If only SD selt them and it would of been buy get, get one free or 80% off.  :shifty:

It's alright heard he just sold a Spectrum 48k to Liverpool for 35 mill so we'll probably be ok come the summer get ourselves a new Ipad.