James Perch

BeloEmre

His attitude got us the goal, he made an optimistic run offensively and it paid off.

Only our 3rd midfielder to score for us in the league after Ben Arfa and Cabaye.

Bigi doesn't count then?

Forgot about his goal.

:okay:

Fair enough, just thought you were a massive racist is all

Forget the fact it was a tap in, the strikers instinct to even follow that up was brilliant :lol:

Ain't no tap in my friend. IMO he skillfully readjusted his hips in order to open his body up and slam the round leather thing into the bedsheet with holes in it. Using his glorious in-step. Mark of a genius. That's how I seen it personally.

Forget the fact it was a tap in, the strikers instinct to even follow that up was brilliant :lol:

What the fuck was he even doing in that position?! :lol:

Ba blatantly thought "fuck that, there's only Perch anywhere near" before taking the shot so it was class that he dealt with the rebound so instinctively. :D

Ain't no tap in my friend. IMO he skillfully readjusted his hips in order to open his body up and slam the round leather thing into the bedsheet with holes in it. Using his glorious in-step. Mark of a genius. That's how I seen it personally.

It's James Perch, if you expected anything less more fool you! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...