James Perch

BeloEmre

Looks like he is getting better to me although I don't think he is going to be a better than average right back really, doesn't have the pace or athleticism. Pretty unlucky today, that kind of thing happens to a lot of defenders every now and again. Lets hope he learns from it and continues improving.

Looks like he is getting better to me although I don't think he is going to be a better than average right back really, doesn't have the pace or athleticism. Pretty unlucky today, that kind of thing happens to a lot of defenders every now and again. Lets hope he learns from it and continues improving.

He looks pretty quick, could turn out to be an OK right back. Needs to stay out of the spotlight for a bit though.

Guest GeordieAce

I must be watching a different player because I think he's been consistently awful and have seen nothing to suggest he will ever improve. He flaps with balls in the air, doesn't look strong and is constantly out of position. He's a massive liability imo.

Awful player. Worst RB we've had in the 15 years I've consciously been watching matches.

I raise you Stephen Carr.

Carr was costing us a goal maybe every three or four games. Perch has been costing us, or nearly costing us every single match.

Six games, 5 yellow cards and an own goal. Worst player we've ever paid money for.

Guest Stephen927

Awful player. Worst RB we've had in the 15 years I've consciously been watching matches.

Carr was costing us a goal maybe every three or four games. Perch has been costing us, or nearly costing us every single match.

Six games, 5 yellow cards and an own goal. Worst player we've ever paid money for.

:fishing:

The card are annoying, but I'm struggling to think of all these goals he has cost us.

Tries very hard but isn't very good.  Not his fault he's playing.  He shouldn't be.

Often appears to be making important plays because his positioning is so bad he puts himself in dangerous situations far too much.

Time for anyone else.

Some fairly level headed responses in here. As I said in the other thread he had a pretty decent game and the og happens a lot with defenders facing their own goal and no time to asses a situation.

Final nail for the morons though  :doh: