James Perch

BeloEmre

Tonight, I tried to tell my Forest supporting mate that Perch had actually improved as a player. He was having none of it :laugh:

Can't blame him. Imagine if a Kazan fan said Martins developed a brain or a West Ham fan said Nolan had a good engine.

If he can continue at RB as his usual spot plus developing his crosses... we got new Jose Enrique on right side. Perch is that strong... his tackle is scarily good. He is typical non sense defender.

Guest Roger Kint

If he can continue at RB as his usual spot plus developing his crosses... we got new Jose Enrique on right side. Perch is that strong... his tackle is scarily good. He is typical non sense defender.

Nowt like an over reaction :lol:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

eh calm down, he's been good, but not that good.

I'd take him to the Euros tbh.

There's better right backs than him, better left backs than him, better centre halfs than him and better defensive midfielders than him.

But is there anyone who can all as well as he can? and used to coming off the bench/in from the cold. Invaluable squad member material

Love this destroyer role he's been playing :lol: some cracking tackles.

He's always been a destroyer. Only before it was card record destroyer. He played much the same way in terms of his tackling intent but now his timing is unbelievable

Wonder what the Forest fans think about him now?

Was looking the other day. Want us to get into the Champions League with him.

Re: Papiss Cisse's goal against Chelsea

hope spurs and tomato face fuck off so Perch can play in the CL

Newcastle lose 4-0 to Wigan and Perch doesn't play a minute. Newcastle make one change to their side and bring in Perch against Chelsea and win 2-0. He is a quality player and deserves to go to the Euros.

I'd take him to the Euros tbh.

There's better right backs than him, better left backs than him, better centre halfs than him and better defensive midfielders than him.

But is there anyone who can all as well as he can? and used to coming off the bench/in from the cold. Invaluable squad member material

He's the next Owen Hargreaves. Watch this space.

There's a video of him against Liverpool. Absolutely halved Suarez in the 1st half :smitten:

That's the exact video I showed to my Forest-supporting mate. He's still not convinced :lol:

There's a video of him against Liverpool. Absolutely halved Suarez in the 1st half :smitten:

That's the exact video I showed to my Forest-supporting mate. He's still not convinced :lol:

Not only did Suarez, then hacked down Flanagan (?) so they looked like a pile of crying Liverpool players. One of many magic moments that game.

Not only did Suarez, then hacked down Flanagan (?) so they looked like a pile of crying Liverpool players. One of many magic moments that game.

Perch put in an epic performance that day. Brilliant stuff :smug: