James Perch

BeloEmre

Perhaps I need to take a closer look at Perchy, with all this praise, but at CM my view is that he does his defensive work reasonably well but doesn't offer much else. He doesn't look like a player who's eager to make things happen.

If we're going to progress we need someone more comfortable in possession. Of the various options, the one with the most all-round talent IMO is Bigi, and it's a matter of how quickly he can progress.

Out for a month :anguish:

Great. So for West Ham, we have no Tiote, Perch or possibly Bigi.

Personally I'd play Jonas as the anchor man and play Ferguson out left.

In fact the team for West Ham could be very interesting:

Krul

Simpson Willo Taylor Santon

HBA Anita Jonas Fergie

Cisse Ba

?

We were better when he went off and I still don't particularly buy into the lovefest. That said, to be another player down ahead of a busy (and winnable) run of games is a blow. Everytime we get some players back we seem to lose a load more.

We were better when he went off and I still don't particularly buy into the lovefest. That said, to be another player down ahead of a busy (and winnable) run of games is a blow. Everytime we get some players back we seem to lose a load more.

Thought I was the only one. Still want to see a lot more from him on a regular basis before I'm convinced he's a star.

People love him as he gives 100%, not 'cos he's a star lads.

Anybody on this board could give 100%. I like Perch considering where he's fought back from in terms of his standing at NUFC, but lets be honest there are few more limited central midfielders in the top flight.

So how the fuck will we line up against West Ham if Cabaye is out too?  :undecided:

Midfield of:

HBA. Jonas.  Anita.  Sammy/Fergie.