James Perch

BeloEmre

Guest firetotheworks

That was Anita's fault if I'm thinking of the right one. Perch played it to him unmarked and then Anita played it straight back to him first time when he had a man on him.

Guest reefatoon

That was Anita's fault if I'm thinking of the right one. Perch played it to him unmarked and then Anita played it straight back to him first time when he had a man on him.

Yup, agree with this. Anita's pass back to him was stupid.

Hhhmmm, it was back to Perch's feet, he got himself a little tangled with the ball, bit harsh to blame Anita for that pass.

Guest icemanblue

Anita was far from unmarked, like. He was being closed down before Perch even played the ball.

Had some fucking amazing involvements in the Pirlo role. Like the run where he contested some dude in the middle of the park after running from the line, love his passion and commitment. And the face block as well. Will never understand how he went from turboshit to a very good squadplayer in a year.

Yup, agree with this. Anita's pass back to him was stupid.

Hhhmmm, it was back to Perch's feet, he got himself a little tangled with the ball, bit harsh to blame Anita for that pass.

Pretty sure you could see in the replays that he had an eye on Jelavic who was on the ground injured, and was wondering if he should put the ball out.

My love for this lad has grown 100 fold in the past year. He's been outstanding in nearly every game he's played for us in that time. The only time I remember him below par was at Carrow Road. He's an absolute beast in midfield, and he tries to do a bit of everything. He tackles, passes and drives forward. Love for him to score a long range missile soon.

Anita was far from unmarked, like. He was being closed down before Perch even played the ball.

Was it not Marveaux who played said ball to Perch?

Still the weighted ball over the top to Cisse man, class.

Loved it when he was second favourite to a ball with Osman but came like a mental madman and won the header, sending Osman flying as well. Perfectly timed, and all the Everton fans were screaming for a four. Hard as nails. Love him.

Looks better as DM than Anita at the minute. Not sure why we even started Anita in midfield when for the last two games he has looked better switched with Perch to RB.

Think he deserves a run in midfield tbh. His passing is decent, passion undeniable and decision making probably better than Tiotes.

Guest Stephen927

Had a big turn around in performances last year and its good to see him continuing on from that. Like the little "We've got Perchinho" chant we have for him.

I don't understand why he gets played a right back and have no idea why Anita was taken off and Perch sent back to right back. 

Perch can look good in the middle but we're short out wide when he plays on the right.

What's he worth now? I think I'd rather have him here than £4million tbh.

Definitely. Wouldn't sell unless we get silly, silly money.

Essential member of the squad and should be our backup holding midfielder to Tiote for the foreseeable future. I think Anita is better off playing at RB and playing in a Jonas carrier role as he's got the mobility and quick feet for it vs. Playing the holding role which will take time for him to adapt to, if that is where he ends up playing later on.