James Perch

BeloEmre

Guest bimpy474

£700,000, I think i read.

Fuck me what a piss take. Double that and its still a piss take.

Year left so i can see why. £1.5M with a year left would be about right for me.

Ddin't realise he had a year left so eay, £1.5m would be a fair amount.

I'd reject it just because its wigan.

Three years in and at his age, is he not able to buy out the remainder of his contract if he so wishes?

That would reduce the amount we could realistically ask for him as I doubt he is on massive money compared to the rest of the squad.

Guest bimpy474

Ddin't realise he had a year left so eay, £1.5m would be a fair amount.

I'd reject it just because its wigan.

Yep, fuck you Whelan, who broke his leg in a cup final, did you know that ?

Disappointing news to go with our disappointing pre-season so far.

Anything specific (apart from Kinnear) that's getting you down champ?

Too many to mention. Can't think of a club with a more calamitous pre-season than this.

Really? Quite weird, JFK is a nightmare but apart from that basically nothing has happened yet.

f***ing stupid decision to let him go. Good utility player who's had a real turnaround here, a real shame. He has outperformed Tiote by country miles in the last 18 months.

Agree with this

Three years in and at his age, is he not able to buy out the remainder of his contract if he so wishes?

That would reduce the amount we could realistically ask for him as I doubt he is on massive money compared to the rest of the squad.

Why would he do that though?

Guest bimpy474

If we ask for more money in a transfer fee than it would cost to buy his own contract out. I assume this would be if he wanted to leave, and a club who wanted him, would then pay him back the money he spent buy himself out, with a signing on fee.

If we ask for more money in a transfer fee than it would cost to buy his own contract out. I assume this would be if he wanted to leave, and a club who wanted him, would then pay him back the money he spent buy himself out, with a signing on fee.

Ah right, if he's keen to go I guess it's possible.

Central midfield:

Cabaye, Tiote, Sissoko, Marveaux, Ainita, Bigirimana. More than enough imo.

Consider how the manager likes to pick his midfield and there are far fewer options.

Guest bimpy474

Ah right, if he's keen to go I guess it's possible.

I think it's just a scenario, i don't think Perch wants to leave. Mind you, a starting place week in week out might be something he's attracted to.

Guest reefatoon

Which will only be a good thing.  At least we are now saved from Pardew ever starting a home game with Tiote and Perch in the middle. God that lineup against Liverpool still makes me shudder.

Guest bimpy474

Central midfield:

Cabaye, Tiote, Sissoko, Marveaux, Ainita, Bigirimana. More than enough imo.

Consider how the manager likes to pick his midfield and there are far fewer options.

Flipside, it might actually make the cretin pick a better three, less tackles now.

Hilarious.

Apologies for being flippant, but come on. £3m for a player proven to be just-about-OK and only a year left on his contract?

Getting £3m for Perch would be a deal of Carroll-esque proportions.

As stated I didnt realise he's got a year left. With that in mind £1.5m is a fair enough fee. He's an average prem player, loads of teams should be in at that price. £750k is pointless, especially to a bunch of cunts like Wigan.