Dan Gosling

Dave

Absolutely rubbish player, glad he's going because it was irritating seeing him getting appearances ahead of Bigirimana.

He only started one game ahead of Bigirimana to be fair (Man U in the Carling Cup, where Bigirimana started 2 games either side) and 3 sub apps ahead of him.

Absolutely rubbish player, glad he's going because it was irritating seeing him getting appearances ahead of Bigirimana.

He only started one game ahead of Bigirimana to be fair (Man U in the Carling Cup, where Bigirimana started 2 games either side) and 3 sub apps ahead of him.

Aye but he was pretty much a permanent fixture on the bench was he not? Could be wrong.

But anyways, it would've applied to the season coming. Bigi needs to be on the pitch; cracking player in the making there.

It worries me that we have a paper thin squad, we're selling players and we haven't bought anyone yet.

normally I'd agree but its only Simpson as cover for rb (with Raylor injured and he was always going to leave once Debuchy came in because he wants to play football so fair enough) and Perch (cover for everywhere) who we're going to miss.

Harper won't be missed on the playing front with Krul and Eliott and Goslings not contributed anything

It worries me that we have a paper thin squad, we're selling players and we haven't bought anyone yet.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? If Gosling leaves but no-one cares, did it really happen?

We need wingers strikers and centre backs, we're ok for Midfielders, albeit very few of those are creative

Bingo, although i would like a creative midfielder as back up for Cabaye but that has been the case for a very long time even before we got rid of some of the crap.

We don't need to replace any of this lot, personally hope Shola and Williamson are next.

We probably need the money.

More like we don't need to spend money on a player who won't be playing. We have kids coming through that can fill that role.

Yeah, all that talent we produce.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? If Gosling leaves but no-one cares, did it really happen?

:lol:

We need wingers strikers and centre backs, we're ok for Midfielders, albeit very few of those are creative

Hope we go back in for Siem De Jong. We need someone creative through the middle. That said I think Marveaux could possible do that for us.

Selling or Dropping Obertan on his head to hope it corrects him would be good. We could do with one more Left Winger, preferably one for the right too. Should be doing what we can to get Boudebouz and Ince.

Ok.. I had to write that last sentence twice because I started with Belhanda, then Lens, then wanted to put Redmond in there. Cant believe Kiev got both Belhanda and Jens, quality purchases!

Hope we go back in for Siem De Jong. We need someone creative through the middle. That said I think Marveaux could possible do that for us.

Selling or Dropping Obertan on his head to hope it corrects him would be good. We could do with one more Left Winger, preferably one for the right too. Should be doing what we can to get Boudebouz and Ince.

Ok.. I had to write that last sentence twice because I started with Belhanda, then Lens, then wanted to put Redmond in there. Cant believe Kiev got both Belhanda and Jens, quality purchases!

Then De Jong ain't your man.... He isn't creative he's a good goalscorer with great movement off the ball.

Michu type attacking midfielder more than Marveaux.

Apologies.. this is true, I should concentrate more when i post my nonsense. Essential what I wanted to say we need someone that can score and come through the middle desperately and have missed that since Nolan. I think Marv could do this but is better coming from deeper.

Apologies.. this is true, I should concentrate more when i post my nonsense. Essential what I wanted to say we need someone that can score and come through the middle desperately and have missed that since Nolan. I think Marv could do this but is better coming from deeper.

Oh right i do agree in any case.

Games I saw last season Marveaux looked a quality player. I think it was the game vs Stoke he set up Cisse with a class through ball?

Think he could be key to how you do next year, if he stays.

They're paying us a fee? :yao:

Been a complete waste of wages, literally can't remember the lad doing anything in a game for us, ever. Missed a one on one against the Mackems the day Taylor went over the wall, actually, but aside from that I'm struggling to remember any involvement... think I'd actually struggle to pick the guy out in a lineup with four similarish looking fellas. :lol:

The boy need games at a crucial time of his career, it's the right thing to do to let him go. 

Ironically he is one of a very few players that actually suit Pardew's game lol.  A player that can make late runs into the box to pounce on second-balls.

All I can remember of him was his atrocious backpass leading to a goal and his red card (same match I think).

Nothing of value was lost here.

Norwich away. Lost 4-2?

Aye, think that's the game. Came on as a sub too and made an impact in that short time.