Dan Gosling

Dave

To be honest, if the wages we're saving from three who won't be 'replaced' by signings (Harper, Xisco and Gosling) and one other in Perch, along with the fees for the latter two mean we can have a bit more room for new signings then fair enough we're clearing the decks first.

It only becomes a problem if we miss out on our targets while we're getting rid of some of the players that are supposed to being replaced/improved upon.

Get in! Shola next....

...shame the replacements for Perch and Gosling are Newton and Richardson.

Good luck to him tbh.

There doesn't need to be replacements.... both are deadwood who only got anywhere near the team because of inept management.

Midfield is still stacked to the brim and what we need hasn't changed..... width, creativity and goals.

Hope we are going to be replacing these leaving, Gosling is a talent but seems to really struggle with fitness, I guess regular 1st team football will fix that.

Good signing for them, good luck to the lad.

Guest bimpy474

While losing Gosling is no loss really, based on form an his injury record here, would be nice if we actually added a couple of players like, even looked like we are going to.

Guest Spark

Hope we are going to be replacing these leaving, Gosling is a talent but seems to really struggle with fitness, I guess regular 1st team football will fix that.

I don't think Gosling even needs to be replaced.  What qualities does he have that we will now be missing?

I don't think Gosling even needs to be replaced.  What qualities does he have that we will now be missing?

None, was barely even seen.

16 appearances in 3 years, mainly in less critical cup/euro games.

An adequate replacement would be some older bod from the youth team.

We are going to replace thin air? because that was more important to the team than Gosling.

I will say it again but we have 8 players for 3 midfield positions ( 9 if you include Jonas) there is no need to replace any of these outgoings.

Use what ever money we get on positions we actually need, not adding numbers to an already filled to the brim position.

He's not a talent at all.