Dan Gosling

Dave

Guest palnese

Good luck to him. He's been very unlucky with injuries here.

Really like his style, as he's always looking to get forward from midfield, but at the end he wasn't good enough.

Really like his style, as he's always looking to get forward from midfield, but at the end he wasn't good enough.

Why am I not surprised?  :shifty:

Guest palnese

Why am I not surprised?  :shifty:

Hehe.

He's a simple player, but he's making runs into the box, something we're missing badly from our regular midfielders.

Relegation was obviously shit but then you were immediately excited about next season, new players, new places, a chance to be a big fish in a small pond for a change.

What's to look forward to at present? Absolutely fuck all.

Relegation was obviously shit but then you were immediately excited about next season, new players, new places, a chance to be a big fish in a small pond for a change.

What's to look forward to at present? Absolutely fuck all.

The potential loss of a large chunk of the squad, and not just shit the like Gosling adds a certain morbid fascination. Likely to be one hell of a turnover of players so it will be interesting to see where we end up (probably only a 7% chance of ending up in a position of looking forward to the new season mind).

Still, that's something at least.

Nothing about this club makes sense. How can a lad be starting PL games for Newcastle then joining Bournemouth? End me.

It's a shame Pards isn't following the same career path tbh.

Good move for him, stays clear from injuries can see him doing well in that division. Nothing flash about him but his attitude is spot on, always looking for the ball and eyeing up the opportunity to find space in the box. Lacks any sort of class which is always going to hold him back but he should still carve out a decent enough career in Championship/Lower PL side.

Guest firetotheworks

Of course he should. The Championship made Shola and Nolan into Zlatan and Lampard.

Guest TruToon94

What a waste of time this guy was. Not personal but like, there was no point to him being here and pushing out Ben Arfa and that. Seriously this club baffles the hell out of me at the moment. Goodbye Gosling, you will be forgotten this time next year but good luck.

This Pardew-arse-licking fuckface better not show his face or associate his name around our club again. He epitomized what was / is wrong with our club at the moment under the 'King,' who chooses players based on who's got his tongue wedged as far up his arse as he has up Ashley's arse, in some kind of super-ugly Human Centipede.

Hope he rots in hell.

I hope he continues to be proud of his performances in 4-0 thrashings and all in all looks after his own interests and spouts absolute horseshite as he's done in the last few months here. And of course, falling on his arse when inside the box.

Fucking useless player.

This Pardew-arse-licking fuckface better not show his face or associate his name around our club again. He epitomized what was / is wrong with our club at the moment under the 'King,' who chooses players based on who's got his tongue wedged as far up his arse as he has up Ashley's arse, in some kind of super-ugly Human Centipede.

Hope he rots in hell.

I hope he continues to be proud of his performances in 4-0 thrashings and all in all looks after his own interests and spouts absolute horseshite as he's done in the last few months here. And of course, falling on his arse when inside the box.

Fucking useless player.

Jesus :lol:

Hope he rots in hell.

Fucking useless player.

I agree with him.

Hope he rots in hell.

Fucking useless player.

I agree with him.

:nods:

So many players who get a fair amount of pitch time with us seem to go down at least a division when they leave.

That's Perch, Best, Simpson, Gosling, Ranger, Barton, Nolan, Smith, LuaLua and Kuqi that I can remember that left in the last two years who ended up having a stint in the Championship/League 1 not long after leaving the club.

Pretty much all of those apart from Kuqi and LuaLua made a hefty chunk of appearances.

Good move for him, stays clear from injuries can see him doing well in that division. Nothing flash about him but his attitude is spot on, always looking for the ball and eyeing up the opportunity to find space in the box. Lacks any sort of class which is always going to hold him back but he should still carve out a decent enough career in Championship/Lower PL side.

This.

Always showed for the ball and looked to be trying his best which was just unfortunately not good enough.

If he stays injury free he'll do okay for Bournemouth and may help them into the play offs next season.

I've got no ill will for the lad as there was obviously a player there at some point but he's been very unlucky with injuries which have held his career back immensely.