The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I bet the Arsenal Barca game will be s***. :(

Aye. Reckon it'll be a hell of alot closer than most are saying it will be, and Barca will nick it by a goal.

Wasn't there all this carry on when Arsenal drew Real a couple of seasons ago? And Arsenal defended well and ended up nicking it?

Aye. Reckon it'll be a hell of alot closer than most are saying it will be, and Barca will nick it by a goal.

Wasn't there all this carry on when Arsenal drew Real a couple of seasons ago? And Arsenal defended well and ended up nicking it?

They had Terry Henry then though.

The point still stands though. Even with Henry, nobody thought they stood a chance.

I'm just telling those expecting a walkover that they'll probably be disappointed. It'll probably be the worst tie of the round tbh.

Oh, I think it will be closer than people think. We are famously s*** in February (our form always seem to take a dip and peak back in April), and let's not forget they missed a bunch of important players for our home leg last season.

But I'll still enjoy all the running and screaming until then.

Who the fuck is Terry Henry?

Oh, I think it will be closer than people think. We are famously s*** in February (our form always seem to take a dip and peak back in April), and let's not forget they missed a bunch of important players for our home leg last season.

But I'll still enjoy all the running and screaming until then.

Aye, we had to play Silvestre, Bendtner and Diaby last year at the Nou Camp i think.

I don't think we'll progress but i would rather Barca than Real Madrid, for some reason i feel we have more of a chance against Barca than Jose.

Look at Manchester, f***ing Marseille, f***ing walk over ffs

Its not. It will be tight, competitive, and physical. I doubt there are many goals in it, and Lucho is better than anyone ManU will be displaying in midfield.

Inter-Bayern should be a good encounter between two midtable sides in their respective leagues.

Who the f*** is Terry Henry?

That's probably the only bite that has EVER got in the Internet. Congratulations.

Its not. It will be tight, competitive, and physical. I doubt there are many goals in it, and Lucho is better than anyone ManU will be displaying in midfield.

Inter-Bayern should be a good encounter between two midtable sides in their respective leagues.

Absolutely. Anyone who thinks there's easy games at this stage is either a fool or deliberately building a straw man.

Absolutely. Anyone who thinks there's easy games at this stage is either a fool or deliberately building a straw man.

well chelsea cophenhagen is a bit easy

I dunno, Chelsea are starting to get some form and players back.

As much as I hate them, Copenhagen are not a bad side whatsoever. At home in Parken even Barcelona had some issues. Granted, they won, but they're Barcelona. Chelsea is not Barcelona. I think it will be tight and the winner will be the one that preforms the best at their respective home arena.

As much as I hate them, Copenhagen are not a bad side whatsoever. At home in Parken even Barcelona had some issues. Granted, they won, but they're Barcelona. Chelsea is not Barcelona. I think it will be tight and the winner will be the one that preforms the best at their respective home arena.

was 1-1.

They're madly 19pts clear in the league too, still 14 games left n all.

was 1-1.

They're madly 19pts clear in the league too, still 14 games left n all.

Ah, yeah. I tried to repress that result from my mind. :lol: I'm still well annoyed they knocked Rosenborg out. :lol: That said, their success is good for Scando football, just like Rosenborg's was in the mid to late 90s.

I'm looking forward to seeing Arsenal get raped by Barca again. Spurs - Milan should be very tight. Can see Milan doing it on away goals.

Either way, i'll be supporting 2 non-english sides in the CL for the first time in a long time.

I'm looking forward to seeing Arsenal get raped by Barca again. Spurs - Milan should be very tight. Can see Milan doing it on away goals.

Either way, i'll be supporting 2 non-english sides in the CL for the first time in a long time.

I do that every year tbh.