The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Just been watching the Skysports 2005 programme, and the 3-2 win over Sunderland was on. It brought back great memories, and seeing Alan Shearer in a post-match interview makes me remember how much I'm in love with him and NUFC.

Just been watching the Skysports 2005 programme, and the 3-2 win over Sunderland was on. It brought back great memories, and seeing Alan Shearer in a post-match interview makes me remember how much I'm in love with him and NUFC.

:lol: Puff.

"who put the ball in the Munich's net, Yaya Yaya Toure"

Was chanted at tonight's match.

So City fans have two songs - Blue Moon and the other referring to United as 'Munichs'. Never heard of Frank Swift (for those that haven't, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Swift) you utter fucking twats?

I absolutely fucking hate Manchester City. Everything that is wrong with football.

----------------

For the record, I think Spurs play much, much more attractive football than City. At one stage in the semi final against us in the FA Cup, City had 4 defenders and 4 holding midfielders on the pitch. They're anti-football. Almost as bad as Rangers in the UEFA Cup a few years back.

At the end of the day KD, I'm giving my opinions completely objectively as a neutral. I despise Manchester City and everything they stand for, while similarly I hate your club too - I have no reason to be biased in favour of either club.

Throughout the course of the season I've been bored and entertained by both sides, I just find that City when they 'click' are more to my tastes than Spurs' wide play and wreckless attacking. Fundamentally my argument was that you're not as entertaining as the media myth suggests, not to the point where you can hold any moral or footballing highground over Citeh.

Almost every team in every division has the moral high ground over Citeh.

At the end of the day KD, I'm giving my opinions completely objectively as a neutral. I despise Manchester City and everything they stand for, while similarly I hate your club too - I have no reason to be biased in favour of either club.

Throughout the course of the season I've been bored and entertained by both sides, I just find that City when they 'click' are more to my tastes than Spurs' wide play and wreckless attacking. Fundamentally my argument was that you're not as entertaining as the media myth suggests, not to the point where you can hold any moral or footballing highground over Citeh.

Almost every team in every division has the moral high ground over Citeh.

Well, yes to an extent.

You a Man U fan, Froggy?

Yeah, but I'd like to think I'm an actual fan unlike 80% of our fanbase.

Any specific reason why you're posting on an NUFC board?

Can't be bothered to 'earn your stripes' on redcafe?

Not that I'm discouraging your posting on here, far from it. The greater number of other club fans we can get on here the better  :aww:

You a Man U fan, Froggy?

Yeah, but I'd like to think I'm an actual fan unlike 80% of our fanbase.

Any specific reason why you're posting on an NUFC board?

Can't be bothered to 'earn your stripes' on redcafe?

Not that I'm discouraging your posting on here, far from it. The greater number of other club fans we can get on here the better  :aww:

RedCafe is a horrible, horrible forum. Full of idiots who know nothing. One loss and there's a crisis over there :lol:

I know someone personally on this forum and I joined since the chat and gaming section is very active and full of knowledgeable posters.

The football section is full of Manchester United haters though :lol: Not that I mind, as long as the argument isn't ridiculous or biased I don't mind a debate. Good to see plenty of City and Phil Brown hate as well. :thup:

Redcafe is the most delusional football forum about, really give Man Utd fans a bad name.

Saw a post from there the other day claiming the only Barcelona player than would get in Man Utd's team is Messi.  Park better than Iniesta and a 36 year old Scholes better than Xavi apparently.

It's crisis after every loss here too! Only the losses are more frequent :lol:

As for me I basically hate every team. Wouldn't take anything I say against particular fans or clubs too personally.

I don't show any hate towards many teams. There's always City of course. I hate the club and everything they stand for. Leeds need to explanation either.

I put up with plenty of hate towards our club anyway. The poster I know in real life is Decky, and he's not too fond of us :lol: Celebrated that 0-0 like winning the league. It was my birthday too. The dick :lol:

Redcafe is the most delusional football forum about, really give Man Utd fans a bad name.

Saw a post from there the other day claiming the only Barcelona player than would get in Man Utd's team is Messi.  Park better than Iniesta and a 36 year old Scholes better than Xavi apparently.

Wouldn't surprise me. There's no control either. On match day threads every time you refresh the page there's been twenty pages worth of posts. Pointless.

The most laughable thing for me is when they made threads saying we should sign a certain player, and the reason was because they were wonderkids in football manager.

Horrible forum. :lol:

It's crisis after every loss here too! Only the losses are more frequent :lol:

As for me I basically hate every team. Wouldn't take anything I say against particular fans or clubs too personally.

I don't show any hate towards many teams. There's always City of course. I hate the club and everything they stand for. Leeds need to explanation either.

I put up with plenty of hate towards our club anyway. The poster I know in real life is Decky, and he's not too fond of us :lol: Celebrated that 0-0 like winning the league. It was my birthday too. The dick :lol:

Good man  :lol: