The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

What the fucking hell? Bily's been sent off for absolutely nothing. :lol:

let tissier called morrison a disgrace for the dive as he saw it

It was an absolute disgrace. Morrison got up straight after, fucking twat.

Shame Blackpool are still going to need a point against Man Utd to get out of this.

I reckon Ferguson will "gift" them that, just as he gifted Hull points when we went down.

Why are some people wanting Man Utd to lose? The last thing we want is Chelsea to have motivation to win by a huge margin.

Because Man Utd are a loathsome team? Although I take your point, it'll damage your survival hopes.

Shame Blackpool are still going to need a point against Man Utd to get out of this.

I reckon Ferguson will "gift" them that, just as he gifted Hull points when we went down.

???

samba off injured, thats blackburn an inch closer to relegation

pleeeeeease

then again imagine the fun fat sam would have saying they wouldn't have been relegated under him etc doesn't bear thinking about

Hull didn't do too well with that.

I made the same mistake. I think the memory of Phil Brown singing threw me.

samba off injured, thats blackburn an inch closer to relegation

pleeeeeease

then again imagine the fun fat sam would have saying they wouldn't have been relegated under him etc doesn't bear thinking about

it's purely a financial decision for me mate, £80

We also beat Hull twice that season. Gibson scored the winner on the last day IIRC.

God I fucking hate Man United. Hope Barça royally shaft them in the most snide, cheating way possible.

I thought only those nasty foreigners did bad stuff?

We also beat Hull twice that season. Gibson scored the winner on the last day IIRC.

He did. Cracking goal.

God I f***ing hate Man United. Hope Barça royally shaft them in the most snide, cheating way possible.

The entire English press would be up in arms against the referee, the authorities and the best team in the world man..