The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Don;'t give a f*** about Mourinho - most Spanish players (and that includes imports) are complete cheats.

There are of course many cheats in England but nothing compared to Spain.

If the final doesn't go their way early on and they revert to type against Man U will it all be down to Fergie?

Revert to type? You can't watch many Barca games. Tonight they were horrible, but to call it a regular occurance is daft.

Alves has been a cheat all his life - remember the semi against Chelsea?

I admit to not watching that much Spanish football - the constant cheating makes me switch off - its not worth the effort overall.

If the final doesn't go their way early on and they revert to type against Man U will it all be down to Fergie?

Doubt it, when they played in the final 2 years ago Man Utd dominated the first 10 minutes only to get schooled the other 80 and lose 2-0.

How long had gone tonight before Pedro went for the oscar?

Long after Di Maria went down lack a sack of shit and conned the ref into booking Alves.

Yes - and so two wrongs make it okay.

Doubt it, when they played in the final 2 years ago Man Utd dominated the first 10 minutes only to get schooled the other 80 and lose 2-0.

Long after Di Maria went down lack a sack of shit and conned the ref into booking Alves.

Yes - and so two wrongs make it okay.

Nope, already said both teams were as bad eas each other.

Just some people are too blinkered in their anti-barcelona to pick up on this.

Long after Di Maria went down lack a sack of s*** and conned the ref into booking Alves.

:thup:

I've gone right off Barca. I know I'll probably come across as a complete philistine but the passing the ball around in dangerless areas ad nauseum bores me. There was a time when they were dicking around at the end when two players standing right next to each other passed the ball back and forth really quickly. It makes me wonder to what extent some of these passing stats we hear every game are artificial because they'll add pointless passes in deliberately to make the numbers look better.

Also, the idea that they're some kind of Platonic ideal form of football is laughable considering their penchant for cheating and attempting to influence the referee*.

*which, seeing as they always seem to get the decisions anyway, suggests either it works or it's superfluous anyway.

'Anti-Barcelona'. :lol: :lol:

Are you saying there's no one on here who isn't?  Seriously?

Real had to dive.  They had to.  There was no way they could compete in the game if they didn't. 

Barcelona dragging the whole footballing world down with their petty embarrassing shit.

Nope, already said both teams were as bad eas each other.

Just some people are too blinkered in their anti-barcelona to pick up on this.

It doesn't mean they are pro-Madrid. Just pointing out what the others did isn't a justifiable comeback. As you said both teams were petty and ridiculous and they are getting called out for it.

Real had to dive.  They had to.  There was no way they could compete in the game if they didn't.  

Barcelona dragging the whole footballing world down with their petty embarrassing s***.

:lol:

A team headed by Mourinho, and including Angel Di Maria and Cristiano Ronaldo forced into diving. Pratically Rape.

I've gone right off Barca. I know I'll probably come across as a complete philistine but the passing the ball around in dangerless areas ad nauseum bores me. There was a time when they were dicking around at the end when two players standing right next to each other passed the ball back and forth really quickly. It makes me wonder to what extent some of these passing stats we hear every game are artificial because they'll add pointless passes in deliberately to make the numbers look better.

Also, the idea that they're some kind of Platonic ideal form of football is laughable considering their penchant for cheating and attempting to influence the referee*.

*which, seeing as they always seem to get the decisions anyway, suggests either it works or it's superfluous anyway.

I sort of agree, they are the best side in the world withought doubt, and they can be the best to watch at times. But I do find it boring when there just completely taking the piss.

However they don't just pass about for fun, or to make there stats look better, they pull the other team all over and leave them chasing shadows.

Barca v Real arguments are dull as fuck.

Why anyone would wish to defend either pack of cheats is beyond me.

its the houlier than though attitude of barcelona thats really pissing me off the "more than a club shit" most sanctimonious bastards around

I've gone right off Barca. I know I'll probably come across as a complete philistine but the passing the ball around in dangerless areas ad nauseum bores me.

That's typical of Spain, not Barcelona.

Guest neesy111

Mourinho is finished at real, no wY will their fans stand for a team like this.  No major title in 3 seasons now this will be.

Yous don't get it.

When they play against tougher opposition they have to be more patient which involves holding onto the ball longer and waiting for an opening.  It's not Pro Evo ffs, they can't just waltz past everyone and win every match 10-0.

Pretty annoying like when everyone tunes into a Barcelona match expecting a a 90 minute master class then complaining when it doesn't happen.