The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

If the force Pepe used was any less exessive he's feet wouldn't have left the ground man. I cannot be arsed to debate anymore like as it's just going to go round in circles.

you know and i know that even if there were no force, the tackle could still be designed to injure due to the force of the follow through of the player kicking the ball and the lateness and placement of the tackle.......it is nearly always given a red card  when late and little real attempt made for the ball.

Thought Xavi was sublime tonight.

Yeah he was outstanding, I was so impressed with Barca tonight, against Real recently they have had to adapt and they did it in style(apart from Pedro's diving).

"Another miracle with 10 men wasn't possible," said an angry Mourinho, whose side were overwhelmed 5-0 on their previous visit to the Camp Nou this season. "Yes, I think we are eliminated. We will go to Camp Nou with everything and to get a result but I can't see it. We will be without Pepe and (Sergio) Ramos who didn't do anything and neither did I."

"I just want to know why? Why did Pepe get sent off? I just want someone to explain. Why did it happen? If I say what I think my career ends today. Sometimes I am a little bit disgusted to live in this world, but this is the world we live in."

"If we go there (Nou Camp) and score a goal, they will kill us again. We have no chance. They have to get to the final and that's that."

"Congratulations to a fantastic football team," Mourinho added in bizarre post-match press conference.

"But congratulations for all they have as well, it must be difficult to get to get all this power. Where does this power come from?"

Mourinho highlighted Barca's semi-final victory over his former club Chelsea in 2009, the Inter Milan semi-final from last season and now "the scandal of the Bernabeu," suggesting unfair red cards were issued to teams playing the Catalan side.

"This thing happens in each semi-final," he said. "I am here just to ask this question and I hope to get the answer one day. I respect him (Barca coach Pep Guardiola) a great deal as a coach and a person... but I would like to see him win a Champions League without scandals."

Cunt...and that's before the rest. His lack of respect for the officials tonight was disgutsing

He knew he would have 2 or 3 players around him every time he picked up a ball yet I don't think he got flustered once. It was hypnotic.

Yeah he was outstanding, I was so impressed with Barca tonight, against Real recently they have had to adapt and they did it in style(apart from Pedro's diving).

The game itself was pretty hard to watch with all the carry on but his use of the ball tonight was a joy to watch. Seemed to be really postive tonight too + what Neil said

Xavi's always sublime.

FYP.

How so many people can hate the best footballing side in the world is beyond me. Any team that goes to the Bernabeu and has possession for over 3 quarters of the game deserves some credit.

I thought Puyol playing at left back was exemplar also. I am also still in awe at how Pique's hair manages to stay like it is after 90 minutes? Can anyone explain?

It gets hard at the thought of banging Shakira when he gets home.

I thought Puyol playing at left back was exemplar also. I am also still in awe at how Pique's hair manages to stay like it is after 90 minutes? Can anyone explain?

It gets hard at the thought of banging Shakira when he gets home.

Ah yes, forgot about this. Hair raising indeed.

"Another miracle with 10 men wasn't possible," said an angry Mourinho, whose side were overwhelmed 5-0 on their previous visit to the Camp Nou this season. "Yes, I think we are eliminated. We will go to Camp Nou with everything and to get a result but I can't see it. We will be without Pepe and (Sergio) Ramos who didn't do anything and neither did I."

"I just want to know why? Why did Pepe get sent off? I just want someone to explain. Why did it happen? If I say what I think my career ends today. Sometimes I am a little bit disgusted to live in this world, but this is the world we live in."

"If we go there (Nou Camp) and score a goal, they will kill us again. We have no chance. They have to get to the final and that's that."

"Congratulations to a fantastic football team," Mourinho added in bizarre post-match press conference.

"But congratulations for all they have as well, it must be difficult to get to get all this power. Where does this power come from?"

Mourinho highlighted Barca's semi-final victory over his former club Chelsea in 2009, the Inter Milan semi-final from last season and now "the scandal of the Bernabeu," suggesting unfair red cards were issued to teams playing the Catalan side.

"This thing happens in each semi-final," he said. "I am here just to ask this question and I hope to get the answer one day. I respect him (Barca coach Pep Guardiola) a great deal as a coach and a person... but I would like to see him win a Champions League without scandals."

Cunt...and that's before the rest. His lack of respect for the officials tonight was disgutsing

If we had a player sent off for a similar challenge, I'd expect Pardew to have a go at the officials tbh.

c***...and that's before the rest. His lack of respect for the officials tonight was disgutsing

If we had a player sent off for a similar challenge, I'd expect Pardew to have a go at the officials tbh.

Give over, man. Challenges like Pepe's tonight can ruin knees and subsequently careers.