The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

The fact is football is a results buisness and Madrid we're f***ed over by a poor refereeing decision.

it was high, it was late, it was dangerous and whether there was an attempt for the ball is debatable.

Guest neesy111

The fact is football is a results buisness and Madrid we're fucked over by a poor refereeing decision.

Barca got fucked big style last season against inter by referee for what it's worth.

Also the referee had little influence tonight as Madrid did fuck all before and after the sending off.  Affelay was a great subdivision mind.

The fact is football is a results buisness and Madrid we're fucked over by a poor refereeing decision.

Barca got fucked big style last season against inter by referee for what it's worth.

Also the referee had little influence tonight as Madrid did fuck all before and after the sending off.  Affelay was a great subdivision mind.

A what? ???

Will admit that I've been leading Pissi along all night; shameful - nah. 

I did promise myself that I'd make my posts 100% factual though.  So nobody could argue with the content, except for those die hard fans who would bust a gut just to stick up for mes un club and their pathetic antics.

Night.

The referee had little influence? He sent a player off man ffs :lol:

How much more influence could he make, kick the ball into the net himself?

which he should have, whats the problem ?

Your either blind or on the wind up :lol:

That was a yellow card at the very best, it was hardly wild, reckless and out of control. It was slightly mistimed.

I've always liked Barca, but currently I get quite a bit of pleasure from watching them because they're simply THAT good. Marseille I've began to like too, simply because my experience at Stade Velodrome.

What a colossal set of complete c***s involved in that game. Absolutely no dignity, just cheat, dive and use underhand tactics throughout at every opportunity. Will be fully behind Man Utd regardless of who goes through in this one.

Nani?

What a colossal set of complete c***s involved in that game. Absolutely no dignity, just cheat, dive and use underhand tactics throughout at every opportunity. Will be fully behind Man Utd regardless of who goes through in this one.

Nani?

Rooney?

They were both as bad as each other when it came to the playground antics, which was a shame to see.

But the biggest shame about tonight is Mourinho can hide behind a debatable red card to avoid questions about his pathetically negative tactics.

Nani?

Rooney?

Yes, now Barca will be totally justified in diving about in the final.

One of the good things about tonight's result is that Mourinho's tactics of contain, absorb, contain, absorb will have to go out of the window next week. Madrid have to go to Barcelona and have a go at them.

Should make for a better game but still fancy Barca to humiliate them yet again this season. :)

Nani?

Rooney?

Yes, now Barca will be totally justified in diving about in the final.

That's actually exactly what he said.

Law 12 states that to be punished with a sending off and a red card the crime in question must be committed in a reckless and careless manner whilst using excessive force. The laws then go on to describe what each of these should look like:

Careless, reckless, using excessive force

“Careless” means that the player has shown a lack of attention or

consideration when making a challenge or that he acted without precaution.

• No further disciplinary sanction is needed if a foul is judged to be careless

“Reckless” means that the player has acted with complete disregard to the danger to, or consequences for, his opponent.

• A player who plays in a reckless manner must be cautioned

“Using excessive force” means that the player has far exceeded the necessary use of force and is in danger of injuring his opponent.

• A player who uses excessive force must be sent off

Careless? Maybe. Reckless? At a push. Using exessive force? Ner.