The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Yous don't get it.

When they play against tougher opposition they have to be more patient which involves holding onto the ball longer and waiting for an opening.  It's not Pro Evo ffs, they can't just waltz past everyone and win every match 10-0.

Pretty annoying like when everyone tunes into a Barcelona match expecting a a 90 minute master class then complaining when it doesn't happen.

Could you be more of a condescending dick?

Today they weren't interested in attacking before the sending off though. They were about as happy as Madrid were with 0-0, as long as they managed to cheat the ref.

EDIT: Response to Pissi.

'Anti-Barcelona'. :lol: :lol:

Are you saying there's no one on here who isn't?  Seriously?

There's about four or five people who aren't as mad on them as you are, and Dresden who you've repeatedly said is a troll and yet seem to continue taking seriously. Most people bum them beyond belief. :lol:

Yous don't get it.

When they play against tougher opposition they have to be more patient which involves holding onto the ball longer and waiting for an opening.  It's not Pro Evo ffs, they can't just waltz past everyone and win every match 10-0.

Pretty annoying like when everyone tunes into a Barcelona match expecting a a 90 minute master class then complaining when it doesn't happen.

I prefer end to end action, tention and drama tbh. Not 1 team just completely dicking all over another, thats shit.

I just divn't completely jizz all over Barcelona like, I respect them, and i've got nowt against them, they just aren't the first team i'd choose to watch.

Guest neesy111

I've really enjoyed Pissi's meltdown tonight.

Just goes to show how much of a strain Barcelona's anti-football approach is having on their loyal fans.

What a tool you are.

Personally I enjoy watching teams that are capable of mixing things up. Short passing, crosses, long balls... When Barca aren't getting things their way they seem to just start passing for the sake of passing.

I've always respected ManU's (well Ferguson's) approach in that respect.

Yous don't get it.

Could you be more of a condescending dick?

:lol:

Mourinho is finished at real, no wY will their fans stand for a team like this.  No major title in 3 seasons now this will be.

The Portugese Big Sam was always going to struggle at a club where attractive football is an expectation.

Neesy's on the mark, incredibly.

Even a broken clock etc etc... Although I also agree with what he said earlier about the common denominator in these games that turn into farces seems to be the same man.

'Anti-Barcelona'. :lol: :lol:

Are you saying there's no one on here who isn't?  Seriously?

There's about four or five people who aren't as mad on them as you are, and Dresden who you've repeatedly said is a troll and yet seem to continue taking seriously. Most people bum them beyond belief. :lol:

What about his brother, Beren?

Seriously, other than the occosional Mourinho comment which I follow up with a :smug: I'm impartial as possible, I've said countless times both teams are as bad as each other with the theatrics and openly said Madrid deserved to win the Copa Del Rey.

On this forum I'll always prioritise Newcastle.  Never done anything else.  On the other hand Dresden only seems to post when there's a Barcelona match on or to slag off Shearer.

Mourinho is finished at real, no wY will their fans stand for a team like this.  No major title in 3 seasons now this will be.

The Portugese Big Sam was always going to struggle at a club where attractive football is an expectation.

I'd have his Big Sam style here an a heartbeat though. Unlike real Big Sam :lol:

What a colossal set of complete cunts involved in that game. Absolutely no dignity, just cheat, dive and use underhand tactics throughout at every opportunity. Will be fully behind Man Utd regardless of who goes through in this one.

The fact is Real at home with £400m of talent available, played the most lifeless of football created.

thats jose for ya! to him it's purely about winning by any means as opposed to trying to be better than the opposition.

The fact is Real at home with £400m of talent available, played the most lifeless of football created.

Safety first football at a club with an ingrained attacking philosophy. I knew from the second he was appointed that Mourinho would fail at the Bernabeu.