The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Terry randomly injured!? This just rounds off a disastrous FF weekend.

Great :( Terry out, so I have Elmander on my bench as top sub (and who got 9 points) but of course that breaks the formation rules so I'm going to get Samba instead (-1)

Great :( Terry out, so I have Elmander on my bench as top sub (and who got 9 points) but of course that breaks the formation rules so I'm going to get Samba instead (-1)

:lol:

I get Williamson in ;)

:lol:

I get Williamson in ;)

Ironically Williamson is my next choice after Samba :) I'm just so shit a FF

Ramires has been rather dissapointing this first third of the season, and I know he should be given time since its his first season. But I was expecting him to boom directly, he's such a good player otherwise.

Ramires has been rather dissapointing this first third of the season, and I know he should be given time since its his first season. But I was expecting him to boom directly, he's such a good player otherwise.

He's looked awful every time I've seen him. Lacks composure, skill, and power to be a dominant player in the Premiership.Runs around a lot but does nothing with the ball.