The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Great goal by Onuhua, Goal of the season stuff, surely?

Wouldn't say so.  There's already been a fair few better this season.  Bale v Stoke springs to mind for one.

Taking into account the skill Onuhua showed, how unlikely it was for him to score and where he scored it, it certainly has to be up there.

I don't think you can take the unlikeliness of the scorer into account, otherwise a Smith tap in would be goal of the season!

It just seemed a bit messy (not Messi) to me.

A Sunderland full back took on the Chelsea defence, and slotted the ball into the bottom corner to give them the lead over Chelsea, and you think it was messy? :laugh:

It wasn't flawless that's all.  I want flawless for my goal of the season godammit.

Great goal by Onuhua, Goal of the season stuff, surely?

Wouldn't say so.  There's already been a fair few better this season.  Bale v Stoke springs to mind for one.

Taking into account the skill Onuhua showed, how unlikely it was for him to score and where he scored it, it certainly has to be up there.

I don't think you can take the unlikeliness of the scorer into account, otherwise a Smith tap in would be goal of the season!

It just seemed a bit messy (not Messi) to me.

A Sunderland full back took on the Chelsea defence, and slotted the ball into the bottom corner to give them the lead over Chelsea, and you think it was messy? :laugh:

It wasn't flawless that's all.  I want flawless for my goal of the season godammit.

That's the flawed part :lol:

You'd think with all the money they've spent,Chelsea would have a decent bench.It's f***ing s****.

They're making an effort to bring youngsters through.  There were loads of opportunities for us to give the likes of Vuckic and Ranger more game time last season to prepare them better this season.  As it is, we are having to play Ranger without much experience under his belt.