The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Took ITV until about the 38th minute mark to finally concede Barca's superiority. :lol:

better than usual

"Arsenal haven't done much wrong but find themselves behind."

Well, if you count not doing much wrong as in playing a high line once and getting away with it and then doing exactly the same again then I guess, no, it was completely out of the blue.

Fwiw, I think Arsenal will score here. If they don't they may as well not turn up to Camp Nou, mind, Barca will probably make it look like they haven't anyway.

Is the draw pre-made like the Europa league or is everyone back in the hat for the QF?

Back in the hat, I believe. IIRC the quarters/semis used to be pre-made?

Thought that. Ta.

Shakhtar will be the team to draw.

Wilshere - great to see a 19 year old English player looking completely at home at that level.

The game needs Arsenal to score. If Barca get another - which looks likely - there won't be a way back this time.

0-1 and it's curtains for Wenger and co.

Fabregas has just been marked out of the game. Arsenal are panicky, Walcott has been ineffective as has Van Persie. Nasri is trying to make things happen with little success, Wilshere Arsenal's best player. What is impressive about Barca imo is there pressure off the ball, they have 2 or 3 players on Fabregas everytime he touches the ball.

Guest palnese

As they walked off at half time Wenger asked the ref:

"Could we have another ball?"

The ref: "What's wrong with this one?"

Wenger: "Barca are using it"

As they walked off at half time Wenger asked the ref:

"Could we have another ball?"

The ref: "What's wrong with this one?"

Wenger: "Barca are using it"

:lol: