Would you be happy if Bellamy returned? Well tough tits, he's gone to Cardiff

tgarve
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am having an argument with my friend, totally hypothetically whether the majority of newcastle fans would be happy or not if Bellamy returned to Newcastle. Obviously this is not going to happen but if it were  would you be happy or not?

I would love to, I was sad when he left, because of that twat Souness, as I'm aware he patched things up with the bloke/blokes he had a fight while he was here, though there were rumours him and Shearer didn't get on.

You're quite right it would never happen. He wouldn't dare come back as he knows what people think of him here. Has he the ability to walk into our team? Certainly. Would I have him back? Never

poison dwarf and an odious fellow. But I wouldnt be unhappy to see him back.

Like mentioned he is clocking on a bit now and probably isnt as quick as he was or will certainly be losing pace from here on in.

Not convinced that we would see that much of him either, could be too crocked.

Certainly still a cut above anything we have though.

Guest lebowski

You're quite right it would never happen. He wouldn't dare come back as he knows what people think of him here. Has he the ability to walk into our team? Certainly. Would I have him back? Never

This

Guest firetotheworks

I'd be ecstatic, he's more of a threat to the opposition than our morale imo, and remember that we have Barton as part of this so-called morale, I don't think he would do any harm.

I also don't agree with the 'he knows what people up here think of him' bit. I think it's much more split than he might think.

I'm a maybe and leaning to the "yes" crew.  Given out situation, he would be a player that would work for us but his wages and mouth would be a massive problem.

yep, i'd have him back in a shot. don't think he'd act up either, certainly not to carroll/barton/nolan/smith anyway  ;D

I don't think he would either.

I'd have him back, purely on the basis that he's a quality player and would make our attack look better no end. Him and Carroll would have a lot of potential.

That being said, he was just as much to blame as Souness for his past with us and had to go at the time. He was a horrible little shit.