Jermaine Jenas

Ishmael

“It followed allegations involving digital communications such as texts, which were raised with the corporation a few weeks ago.”

Personally I hold no real anger towards him.

He shouldn't have slagged off the city when he left, but apart from that he was an okay servant to the club imo.

Considering some of the knackers we had during that period, he was a saint in comparison :lol:

Edited by Klaus

7 minutes ago, Klaus said:

He shouldn't have slagged off the city when he left, but apart from that he was an okay servant to the club imo.

Considering some of the knackers we had during that period, he was a saint in comparison :lol:

I'm with this, tbf. 

No real beef with him and, other than his misrepresentations of his time with us, found him inoffensive.

Im not sanctimonious enough to question people revelling in the demise of someone they're not particularly keen on but I do chuckle at the "everyone hates him as much as I do" characters. 

27 minutes ago, khay said:

“It followed allegations involving digital communications such as texts, which were raised with the corporation a few weeks ago.”

So he was probably texting female coworkers in an inappropriate way? That's usually what this means.

Edited by Erikse

34 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Not forgiven him for the handball at Highbury when we lost 3-2

no the missed header against Partizan at SJP was worse. 

57 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Did he slag the city off? I think people just made too much of an offhand comment.