Jermaine Jenas

Ishmael

"alleged issues relating to workplace behaviour, after issues involving digital communications such as texts were raised."

Not sure if that's code for unsolicited dick pics, "bantz" or what. 

Posted this in NWOAT earlier;

C4 News said that Jenas knew the news was going to break, but not when. And apparently TalkShite turned off the phone calls and also the 'live online chat', whilst he was on air.

I know some will find Jenas inoffensive in his style but for me, he's one of those cunts that would eat himself, if he were made of chocolate.

1 minute ago, Big Geordie said:

I know some will find Jenas inoffensive in his style but for me, he's one of those cunts that would eat himself, if he were made of chocolate.

Not going to lie, if I was made of chocolate I think I'd have a hard time resisting.

20 minutes ago, midds said:

You needed to change it about 20 years ago mate :lol:

If you know how to do that, let me know. Better still, if you can make me J7 yourself, i’ll  be happy 😂

1 hour ago, TRon said:

Did he slag the city off? I think people just made too much of an offhand comment.

This. I've never got the impression he looks down on the city, it was merely an observation. Anyway, he was right, it is like a goldfish bowl ....in the city centre anyway.. But that's one of the reasons why we all love it.

He does come across slightly twatty on the TV though so I doubt he will be missed by many people.

The truth will come out eventually. In the mean time we'll just have to be satisfied with a series of unsubstantiated and scurrilous rumours about how much of a sordid little deviant he is/may be :)