Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

They say it's a "minor setback" But being a Newcastle fan im worried as we always seem to experience bad news!

Fingers crossed it's nothing serious, the silence about his setback is what worries me most i guess.

Can't wait to have him back, even though it will be in August. A lot of our fans underestimate HBA, he's an absolute steal for what?£5/6 million? If we had him available all season I am pretty confident that we'd have at least 7 or 8 more points. Him playing behind say a Gamerio is truly wanktastic, but it'll be him stuck left-wing with Shola and Loven up front probably.

They say it's a "minor setback" But being a Newcastle fan im worried as we always seem to experience bad news!

Fingers crossed it's nothing serious, the silence about his setback is what worries me most i guess.

Would assume it's just the club using "minor setback" as an excuse to the expectant fans (who've they've raised the expectations of) awaiting his return before the end of the season.

100% certain he will get the number 10.

Not if we sign a player that wants the number as well. Than Ben Arfa would just keep his current number.

Because that won't happen, he'll get the 10. :lol:

Now that we are 100% safe, we should just leave him and concentrate on next season. I fucking hate that cunt De Jong, just imagine where we would be right now if HBA was fit for most of the season.

Watching the FA Cup Final in t' pub today and was informed that Ben Arfa has an infection in the leg that may mean that his career's over.  By a Mackem like.  Admittedly he reads the SMB though, so....

There was a bit in the article when he was on the road to recovery that said there was a chance he'd get infected but he didn't due to the 2nd operation he had, I'm pretty sure.

Watching the FA Cup Final in t' pub today and was informed that Ben Arfa has an infection in the leg that may mean that his career's over.  By a Mackem like.  Admittedly he reads the SMB though, so....

There was a bit in the article when he was on the road to recovery that said there was a chance he'd get infected but he didn't due to the 2nd operation he had, I'm pretty sure.

He actually did get infected after first operation, and had a second one to fix it and get rid of the infection.  Supposedly could have ended his career.

Could be a distortion of that.  Hope to God our luck's not that bad that this is true.

load of rubbish man, the guys fine and i dont think he was ever realistically guna be back for the final games anyway. He wouldn't get an infection this late on in the recovery.

Guest mimifrench

Do you know if Ben arfa is training with the Newcastle team during this week ??

I think it will touch him even if the coach let him "set foot" on the pitch in the last minutes on your game against WBA.